Webber pral m over rendaid

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
is it suitable for same day scrape over Rendaid just because it's took away a bit of suction not sure how it's goin to react cmon you Weber wizards

is it suitable for same day scrape over Rendaid just because it's took away a bit of suction not sure how it's goin to react cmon you Weber wizards
Put some wickes activator in the top coat it works a treat

Should be fine if the rendaid been on for 3 days or more and a bit of wickes special brew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get a water butt full of water and bang 2 tubs of wickes in and use that water for mixing. That's what we have been spraying k1 with over hpx base and I can't believe it when I get in my van at 4pm to go home and it's only been 10 degrees with no sun

Just get a water butt full of water and bang 2 tubs of wickes in and use that water for mixing. That's what we have been spraying k1 with over hpx base and I can't believe it when I get in my van at 4pm to go home and it's only been 10 degrees with no sun

When putting in Accelerater in a butt and spraying. Do u have to stop the machine and fill the butt up with water b4 u put more Accelerater in.

I have 2 butts full one connected to machine and the other not then get labourer to bucket the water from one to another to keep it topped up then he lets me know when it's getting low then stick another half a butt in if we need it. Been spraying between 60 n 70 bags with 2 n a half butts full with 5 tubs of wickes in.