webber ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

can anyone tell what the metreage cost is (materials and labour) for OCR. Got a sand and cement render to do but now ive got the machine I wanna spray it instead. just wondering if it is cost effective ?

can anyone tell what the metreage cost is (materials and labour) for OCR. Got a sand and cement render to do but now ive got the machine I wanna spray it instead. just wondering if it is cost effective ?
What the m2 mate, is it easy to handball ?or all high lift work ?

Andy M, sorry forgot about that, can you tell me the coverage of one bag and the bag cost ?

No worries Clivo, its not the cheapest gear,roughly 6 to 7 quid per bag and covers roughly 1m2
at 15 mil but lush gear to use.

Thanks Andy, think I will give it a go, save my elbow joints, also wanna use the ritmo as much as I can. do I need to prep wall to stop suction as ive gotta hack off old render and it will be on old brickwork

You could use a solution called Microgobetis which Parex make or a thin stipple coat of Webers Rendaid. If you use the Rendaid though it will need 2 to 3 days before you can top it.

got plenty of Krend R7 acrylic solution which we use on unusual substates, a bit like sbr. could we use this maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.