we could not organised a piss up in a brewery

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
G4S failed to hire 3400 recruites for the Olympics more like paying peanuts feck me I would have thought the poles would have done it,

aye and squaddies have to fill the void........again.......I remember our regimant having to help out on the foot & mouth massacre, having to kill cows with a bolt gun and getting stiffed to help out on the firemans strike getting bricked by kids on council estates in AYR. the fcukin wee barstewards........ the "pride of britain our armed forces".yes minister but only when you want us to be...........jog on knobhead

It's a feckin embarrassment ,get the troops in and sort it out, oops sorry we can't cause we are cuttin the defence budget an gettin rid of thousands, what a shambles :RpS_cursing:

G4S failed to hire 3400 recruites for the Olympics more like paying peanuts feck me I would have thought the poles would have done it,

we wasnt organising it mate group4 was

if it was down to me id have had the forces doing the job in the first place, volunteers first :RpS_thumbup:
id have told the yanks to hold the fort cos we have something else on for a few week

Its a piss take, some of the lads are just back from Afghan, and been pulled of leave to do the training for it, aparently sleeping under bashas on football pitches and useing rat packs, whilst the old bill are put up in hotels and getting an extra £35.00 a day. And they wonder why retentions so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.