We came out of Europe

There’s an arrogance surrounding England and there fans, constantly looking down there noses at other nations giving it the biggun so yes, we do take great joy when that arrogance is shattered. If as a nation yous were more humble then I honestly do think the other nations would get behind you more.
Completely agree and I'm English. English fans are arseholes, to the point I can't be arsed with it anymore

To be fair it’s the people who chooses who leads us and dictates our ways as a nation. Look at terrorism, western people don’t understand why bombs go off and kill “civilians” around the world. We are all to blame for our governments actions.

in relation to Scotland they just want their independence.
Not the majority of Scots though. Wee krankie wants it. I don’t! And I don’t know anyone who does.

There’s an arrogance surrounding England and there fans, constantly looking down there noses at other nations giving it the biggun so yes, we do take great joy when that arrogance is shattered. If as a nation yous were more humble then I honestly do think the other nations would get behind you more.

I never said I was English.