We are going to try it again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayliss1511

Wish us luck
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1426937492.363067.jpg

I can't say anything about pictures with unifinish, I entered British gypsums competition and won £250 last month :bailando:lol

Picked out of a hat or did you do something to win it ,caption, etc, good win,nice one,
It was a selfie competition, all you had to do was take a selfie of yourself with unifinish, as I was using unifinish at the time I thought it's got to be worth a go! A few months later I got a message off British Gypsum on Twitter saying I'd won! They phoned me up then the cheque came last month! Happy with that

It was a selfie competition, all you had to do was take a selfie of yourself with unifinish, as I was using unifinish at the time I thought it's got to be worth a go! A few months later I got a message off British Gypsum on Twitter saying I'd won! They phoned me up then the cheque came last month! Happy with that
Post it here please

Post it or your lying!!:tarjetaroja:

I can't say anything about pictures with unifinish, I entered British gypsums competition and won £250 last month :bailando:lol
I did well out of Uni-finish...I received a badly delivered batch of uni (left on my doorstep 2 of the 5 bags ripped) took the chance to use said product on a job, posted videos on YouTube, left reviews on here and I got Fook all for my troubles ...cheers BG

Status
Not open for further replies.