wavy lines and ripples in plastered wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarfaraz

Hi whats causing these unsightly lines and ripples? Is it because Im spreading plaster on the wall unevenly? 20140325_132139.jpg : :RpS_blushing:

how come you didnt get a plasterer in mate... assume its your own house ?? not trowelled up correctly..

how come you didnt get a plasterer in mate... assume its your own house ?? not trowelled up correctly..

Its my own house, yes. To be honest I couldnt afford it as i lost my job for last six months, and I wanted to practice my Diy skills! Tbh im quite proud of the effort :RpS_drool:

Its my own house, yes. To be honest I couldnt afford it as i lost my job for last six months, and I wanted to practice my Diy skills! Tbh im quite proud of the effort :RpS_drool:

Ok mate, it doesnt look that bad from the pic... what you did as the boys have said is, not cross trowelled right at the end .. you could get some Gyproc easyfill and skim in the hollows, when dry ( couple of hours ) you can sand it to match the rest... should come up ok... you should be proud of that as a DIY,er... good luck with the wall and the job hunt mate...

1 move house 2 big grandfarther clock to cover whole wall 3 knock entire wall of 4 do the rest of walls to match roughness!5 sell your trowel on ebay 6 looks alright mate better than the spread I work with!

Status
Not open for further replies.