Watch out boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

plastererpeter

transits been broken into my pal had transit done other night drilled locks out they def wanted it drill ignition barrel out as well 8 in the evening he nearly caught them this happened in dart ford

I always laugh when I read the " no tools left in van overnight " you just know it's full of them.

So I'm told anyway haha

I have extra locks on my rear and side doors and also have one of those steering wheel locks that happens to resemble a baseball bat. Not fool proof by any means but hopefully its enough to make them question if the extra effort and noise is worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I always laugh when I read the " no tools left in van overnight " you just know it's full of them.

So I'm told anyway haha

I had " nothing off value in this vehicle overnight " . First time my van was vandalised happened during he day.,the f**k**s were educated, could read and paid attention to the stickers. Removed it, fixed the damages and happened again! Now I just left it like this- slightly bend doors and broken lockers. Since then no problems. Dead locks saved me twice.

I don't know if VW's have better security but I've never had any attempts or anyone I know that has one.

I don't know if VW's have better security but I've never had any attempts or anyone I know that has one.
Mine is LT. The locks are dead easy to break! Just push a bar underneath and press down. The whole chamber just pops out. The mercs are the same. If you have central locking system is a different story. VW are good at it

I have extra locks on my rear and side doors and also have one of those steering wheel locks that happens to resemble a baseball bat. Not fool proof by any means but hopefully its enough to make them question if the extra effort and noise is worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Take your gun to them Ste :birra:

1 thing I've started doing latley is just taking tools that I need for the day instead of using van to store everytool.

Different story for lads with machines etc honestly don't know how you sleep At night with them left in your vans I'd be a nervous wreck!

F*****g scumbags!!!

i'm the same zombie --------only take 1 pencil case to work instead of 2 --------- easier on the shoulders :inocente:

Status
Not open for further replies.