Watch out amateur about!

Selfbuilder999

Hi all,
I've been priced into having a go at doing a section or two of scratch back external render ... so not plaster, but have a feeling someone on here will be able to advise.
There are two external curves of 300mm to do.
What I'm after is a bead for the base line that will curve, or can be cut into so it will curve.
(Attached photo shows one of these in place elsewhere, from umderneath)
So far I've seen "arch beads" for internal curves ... Would these go the other way?
No need for a bell cast or drip edge as the face being rendered overhangs the wall by several centimetres.
All suggestions welcome of course (except "pay up for a pro" ;-) ...)

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_162405757_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200430_162405757_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 253
Hi all,
I've been priced into having a go at doing a section or two of scratch back external render ... so not plaster, but have a feeling someone on here will be able to advise.
There are two external curves of 300mm to do.
What I'm after is a bead for the base line that will curve, or can be cut into so it will curve.
(Attached photo shows one of these in place elsewhere, from umderneath)
So far I've seen "arch beads" for internal curves ... Would these go the other way?
No need for a bell cast or drip edge as the face being rendered overhangs the wall by several centimetres.
All suggestions welcome of course (except "pay up for a pro" ;-) ...)
@Tom81 @themucky1

Thanks mods for moving this ... Current plan is to cut into one flange of the type of external corner bead that is just "L" shape.
As the wall curve runs into a straight section I can then cut only where the curve is and have a smooth transition on the bead.
Any better ideas?
Thanks.

:descansando:Save up and get it done proper. Sorry but you're going to be looking at it for years, and while you might not mind the missus certainly will.