Washing work clothes

The original was just black.
I drew it in illustrator and some cock decided to stick it on shutterstock I think it was seen it a few places since

Well the least I can do is thank you and offer you half of my wealth which I've worked out is nothing unfortunately

Make sure you got a mask like dick turpin

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I skimmed a small kitchen last minute on a sunday for a property maintenance guy who had been let down for £300 . The client paid me in cash in an envelope, when I got out to the van I counted £700 so phoned the guy I was working for and he said yeah that £400 was his cut !
No wonder the customer looked f#cked off when he handed it over at 1.30 pm

Just shows you don't it!
I found out same a few times.
Maintenance companies are the worst

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You know, you wouldn't mind the parasite making say £150 on top of your £300, but to be taking more than the tradesman gets in the first place is just criminal. Pfft.

I had this with a builder once I quoted job at £1200 and he was playing holy hell up saying I was too dear etc I said get someone else to do it then ... ended up doing job but customer had had a run in with him before I started and said I'm going to pay you direct as I don't think he can be trusted to pay you I said ok it's £1200 just to let you know he went £1200?? I thought here we go he went and got paper work and there in black and white plastering £1900 they are scum when they do that to you bloke paid me and gave me a£100 on top said he wasn't going to pay him a penny more also said customer had pushed numerous good earners my way over the last few years aswell I wouldn't mind £50 or summat but £700 on top for not really lifting a finger is a joke but a sad reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this with a builder once I quoted job at £1200 and he was playing holy hell up saying I was too dear etc I said get someone else to do it then ... ended up doing job but customer had had a run in with him before I started and said I'm going to pay you direct as I don't think he can be trusted to pay you I said ok it's £1200 just to let you know he went £1200?? I thought here we go he went and got paper work and there in black and white plastering £1900 they are scum when they do that to you bloke paid me and gave me a£100 on top said he wasn't going to pay him a penny more also said customer had pushed numerous good earners my way over the last few years aswell I wouldn't mind £50 or summat but £700 on top for not really lifting a finger is a joke but a sad reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true, i've lost so much work from greedy mates and builders putting to much on top and losing the work or so they tell me, found out of one plumber a guy had put my price in with a nice chunk on top for gimself then got someone in cheaper than my quote to do it to make even more.:mad:

the builder needs to make some money thats the point of it... if the plasterers puts his price in and that is what the plasterer is happy with and the builder adds more on top and the customer is happy then surely thats ok...

Half the time they'll take the price and add there stinky bit on then try and do it themselves anyway

Stuff um I say
Price direct to customer,stuff the builder, don't need um, never have and never will the multi turdy T***s

Half the time they'll take the price and add there stinky bit on then try and do it themselves anyway

Stuff um I say
Price direct to customer,stuff the builder, don't need um, never have and never will the multi turdy T***s

I use to do a lot of work for builders... I made money, they made money, the customer was happy.... all good....

Its when the builder dictates how much you are getting that is where it annoys me :D

yeah agree dan,as long as I'm happy with my rate could given a monkey what they make although I don't work for builders as its day rate a lot I find.

yeah agree dan,as long as I'm happy with my rate could given a monkey what they make although I don't work for builders as its day rate a lot I find.

I hated day work... but if the day work was decent then it did not bother me