Washing work clothes

No mate :endesacuerdo:

Scruffy lot the rest of um on here
Was going to quote my ffs it's 2017 not 1901 saying but even in 1901 they were cleaner and smarter dressed than these lot on here :endesacuerdo:
Iwash my work trousers weekly misses puts them in a pillow case to collect any bits of plaster but i don't get much on myself and i have 35 lightweight t shirts that nothing sticks to

IMG_0493.PNG

Don't know about the tumble drier...
But my missus believes all the screws and nails that come out my pockets when their in the washing machine don't do the machine any favours:oops:......

Oddly enough drywall screws have
destroyed our tumble many times, been fixed alot. But only cos they wind themselves in the joint of the drum.

Washing machine has never had much Gresford though

I got a pair of work trousers and a fresh tshirt for everyday of the week they all go in wash on Saturday and drip dry then ironed on Sunday night ready. :cool:
It's easy having a t-shirt for every day when your sponsor's send them to you :whistle:
Am the same clean one's every day

Zombie mate you know me well enough now to just tell me straight I never take offence bud , I honestly thought everyone is same mate my mum made me cook clean wash and iron at a very young age , suppose it's just kind of normal tbh , am married to a woman too mate
I was brought up the same way not dragged up must be the area we live in

I use to wear a vest a T shirt and a polo shirt.... the polo shirt was always kept clean... put it on as I go on the job and take it off as we get moving then back on as we leave the job...

clean vest and t shirt every day and when I lived at home my old dear use to make me scrape off the the lumps of plaster before it would get washed :D

Never tumble dry much as it only takes a day to dry max :D

I don't rate the blokes who look like they have got the whole sports direct catalog when at work slazenger just ain't a good look or at least that's what I think

I use to wear a vest a T shirt and a polo shirt.... the polo shirt was always kept clean... put it on as I go on the job and take it off as we get moving then back on as we leave the job...

clean vest and t shirt every day and when I lived at home my old dear use to make me scrape off the the lumps of plaster before it would get washed :D

Never tumble dry much as it only takes a day to dry max :D
Vest? With your skinny arms on show

I'll be honest i did do a photo shoot for another company that people don't know about in Sweden, they got me into the benefits of good work clothes

IMG_3116.JPG

My Mrs irons all my work gear and it's laid out for me every morning pants socks trousers t shirt jumper then I go downstairs and coffee is waiting along with my cup for journey and flask and sandwiches I have asked why she does it she says she likes doing it although I suspect it's cos I'm a grumpy sod In mornings and if I can't find nothing will moan for around an hour so think she does it to save her ears
your other half is a saint! ive been with si 6years and ive ironed a shirt for him on three occaisons. i just dont want to old fashioned and condesending towards him :D

I'll be honest i did do a photo shoot for another company that people don't know about in Sweden, they got me into the benefits of good work clothes

View attachment 16436
Yeh well done now explain your lies on the other thread oh was it these guys who you were working for? https://www.travelgayeurope.com/stockholm-G**-cruise-clubs/

Been off since Christmas just had 3 kidney stones removed pain was worse than giving child birth so they say got tube up me now so still in pain worst time off my life
No smart comments it's not nice trust me

WP_20170208_21_20_25_Pro.jpg

This was me a couple of wks ago mate, was either a kidney stone that I passed or just an infection

Thought I`d twisted my back putting scaffold into van, had a lie down and a hot water bottle...progressed to vomiting and foned NHS24, got an appt at local Health Centre.
Doc gave me suppositories for the pain, should have shoved them up my arse for all the good they did me!! Lol
Ended up in A&E and then admitted to urology ward...pain was agonising and last thing I remember was getting a shot of morphine
2 nights in, was a good wee rest actually - they slate the NHS but what a feckin job they do
CT scan showed nothing so sent home with a week`s worth of donkey choker antibiotics

I feel ur pain buddy, womans job I was on at the time said she had a kidney stone and it was worth than childbirth - she`s had 3 kids!!

Get well soon :)

just buy a magic washbin like the one in my house.
my dirty clothes get put in and 2 days later mysteriously reappear all clean and hanging up in my wardrobe it's like withcraft or something.

just buy a magic washbin like the one in my house.
my dirty clothes get put in and 2 days later mysteriously reappear all clean and hanging up in my wardrobe it's like withcraft or something.
That's the devils work i tell ya

Couple of decent pairs of snickers pants. Just got a couple of dickies pants from outlet shop and I'm liking them as well.

Could kick myself though I bought some new boots got wrong bloody size and lost receipt. Size too small so was £60 wasted on them they are relegated to just keep clean boots I go pricing up in

I do all my own printing as I do a few signs and stuff on the side. So everything get printed up.

Makes me laugh at the merchants in the mornings. Everyone in the same trousers, puffer vests and beige timberland boots. Might as well be a uniform. Look like a bunch of cnuts.