Washing work clothes

Members online

Cornelius

I've been known to post some boring stuff on this forum but I believe this is going to make for some really dull reading.... does putting work clothes in the tumble dryer break them. I've got another broken tumble dryer at home and I'm suspecting that maybe drying my work clothes isn't doing it any favours? Sorry guys in advance

Don't know about the tumble drier...
But my missus believes all the screws and nails that come out my pockets when their in the washing machine don't do the machine any favours:oops:......

Possibly. I wear a boiler suit over everyday clothes. It's easy to take off if you're going shopping or the pub after work. I wash them at the launderette every few weeks.

Half my stuff can't go under the dryer I like the sporty polyester polo and the soft shell jackets all can't go in dryer.
Although doubt it would break then.

Would definitely break you b*ll***s though when you get your trousers out and put then on and they said shrunk :risas:

I never tumble my work clothes if I'm honest or at least I think she doesnt tumble them I'm useless around all that god forbid she left me with kids I wouldn't know what to do with them

But my missus believes all the screws and nails that come out my pockets when their in the washing machine don't do the machine any favours:oops:......
You're not using the right softener

Possibly. I wear a boiler suit over everyday clothes. It's easy to take off if you're going shopping or the pub after work. I wash them at the launderette every few weeks.
Old school that i wore boiler suit for ages cut arms down a bit and take legs up surprisingly it isn't that hot i havent worn in around six months now I should really get a new pair @superspread always wears overalls

I blame my Mrs when she moans at me for that i go well should of checked my pockets the amount of times she has washed my trousers with a tissue in my pocket I'm a man I can't be expected to check my pockets are empty

I got a pair of work trousers and a fresh tshirt for everyday of the week they all go in wash on Saturday and drip dry then ironed on Sunday night ready. :cool:

That must get hot in the overalls?

It's not that hot. Like Pagey says. It's easy to strip down to a t shirt or wear shorts if it's going to be warm. Last few weeks when it's cold I've worn skins under them. Just take the boiler suit off at the end of the day give it a shake and you're done. Just dusty workboots. Don't have to shower and change as soon as I get home either.

I've got a pair of overalls but found them too hot. I use them more in winter and for rendering. Summer, not a chance!

@Vincey plllllleeeaaassseeee tell us her only joking????
Ffs I'm serious, I thought you all did same tbh
IMG_3093.JPG

Fuckineii @Vincey!!!

I really really try not to rip the f**k out of yer BUT seriously...

Really think you need to get a hobby or knock out some kids or summet...tha must have to much time on yer hands!!!

My work clothes been known to go a fortnight and fuuuck me ironing???

My missus dunt even iron kids school clothes!!!

Straight up question are you G**???

Fuckineii @Vincey!!!

I really really try not to rip the f**k out of yer BUT seriously...

Really think you need to get a hobby or knock out some kids or summet...tha must have to much time on yer hands!!!

My work clothes been known to go a fortnight and fuuuck me ironing???

My missus dunt even iron kids school clothes!!!

Straight up question are you G**???
Zombie mate you know me well enough now to just tell me straight I never take offence bud , I honestly thought everyone is same mate my mum made me cook clean wash and iron at a very young age , suppose it's just kind of normal tbh , am married to a woman too mate

We've had the same tumble dryer for 4 years and bought it second hand still going well, washing machines on the other hand are a yearly expense

Zombie mate you know me well enough now to just tell me straight I never take offence bud , I honestly thought everyone is same mate my mum
Zombie mate you know me well enough now to just tell me straight I never take offence bud , I honestly thought everyone is same mate my mum made me cook clean wash and iron at a very young age , suppose it's just kind of normal tbh , am married to a woman too mate

made me cook clean wash and iron at a very young age , suppose it's just kind of normal tbh , am married to a woman too mate

Ignore me @Vincey I'm just a tramp and looking for a new boyfriend!

I'm sure Vincey has signed up to a website where he sells his body to them to advertise on,I know of a man who has just wrote a kids book that is looking for someone to promote it are u interested @Vincey

My Mrs irons all my work gear and it's laid out for me every morning pants socks trousers t shirt jumper then I go downstairs and coffee is waiting along with my cup for journey and flask and sandwiches I have asked why she does it she says she likes doing it although I suspect it's cos I'm a grumpy sod In mornings and if I can't find nothing will moan for around an hour so think she does it to save her ears

My work trousers usually get washed with a pocket full of screws it sounds lovely bouncing round washer

I'm sure Vincey has signed up to a website where he sells his body to them to advertise on,I know of a man who has just wrote a kids book that is looking for someone to promote it are u interested @Vincey
Tbh got this sent through the post it's XXL though (to big) , I just use it to clean van
IMG_3094.PNG

My Mrs irons all my work gear and it's laid out for me every morning pants socks trousers t shirt jumper then I go downstairs and coffee is waiting along with my cup for journey and flask and sandwiches I have asked why she does it she says she likes doing it although I suspect it's cos I'm a grumpy sod In mornings and if I can't find nothing will moan for around an hour so think she does it to save her ears
Knock coffee on the head Dan