Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayti

I would advise any young school leaver to check out and visit training centre before signing any forms first as not all are what they seem

My short time at a so called training centre was going out to asses got bit fishy smell when 13 of them asked me when they got payed for taking part all came to light then when I was asked to complete projects for them and answer questions ,so they could tick all boxes and claim money for them ,when cskills came to inspect facilities and files I was amazed how they didn't bubble them as lot of the folders had same answers not done by me but by the owners of this company and the tools and work areas where staged for day to get recognition ,it surprised me how easy it was to fool them ,any way couple months on young lad ask me if he could get some work experience he had completed level 1 at this centre but new nothing
,not is fault as he told me what he do was sit in room looking at books for weeks level 2 students also there where employed on paper by make believe company as none have left to work with anyone on release

These short course places should be closed down, I had a bloke work with me for a week who had done a 5 day course, he could do nothing, and what the centre was telling him about plastering was wrong anyway, nice bloke, but after the week, said he had no chance and was going back to being a butcher.. WTF...

My short time at a so called training centre was going out to asses got bit fishy smell when 13 of them asked me when they got payed for taking part all came to light then when I was asked to complete projects for them and answer questions ,so they could tick all boxes and claim money for them ,when cskills came to inspect facilities and files I was amazed how they didn't bubble them as lot of the folders had same answers not done by me but by the owners of this company and the tools and work areas where staged for day to get recognition ,it surprised me how easy it was to fool them ,any way couple months on young lad ask me if he could get some work experience he had completed level 1 at this centre but new nothing
,not is fault as he told me what he do was sit in room looking at books for weeks level 2 students also there where employed on paper by make believe company as none have left to work with anyone on release

Report them, they're robbing the government, the taxpayer and the 'trainee'. Who's that Irish bloke that does the investigative reporting? he should do a documentary on these cnts :RpS_thumbdn:

I totally agree with you guys, there are no quick fix to learn the art of plastering- bring back apprenticeships, the down side of this is that some colleges are getting tarred with the same brush regarding training, quality and facilities:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.