War

MIXERMAN

What would have happened if thousands of pro Putin supporters marched through London when they bombed ucraine. But there marching around wearing paragliding badges praising Hamas murderers. .30.000 against Israel who didn't start it . This country has gone to hell. Things are going to get ugly. God bless those innocent children.

IMG_4168.jpeg

Aww you mean that good vs evil psyop . …..it is a Hollywood movie".
THE END .

Bbc refuse to call Hamas terrorists or murderers. I'm not paying my TV license again.

This problem started in 1947 when at the end of the second world war there was 1.2 million displaced Jews. It was thought that they should be returned to their original homeland in the middle east. This placed the Jews in the middle of Arab states. Palestine people were moved off the land to accommodate the Jews. This has led to constant wars between the two sides. It would have been better to place the Jews in the middle of America where they could have built their own state like the Amish people and others.

I have not seen any tv reports where the Palestine people disagree with Hamas chopping babys heads off . I don't want to see any children suffer from any side . But