wanted

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
na it wrnt for me any ways. lad nxt door (hes only a yung kid learning and they making him buy his own toolsand he only gets a ton a week) is a spread wants abig one to cut down and wants a 1.8. he dnt do the internet. i wont be taking mi edges on a plane .

wiganlad said:
na it wrnt for me any ways. lad nxt door (hes only a yung kid learning and they making him buy his own toolsand he only gets a ton a week) is a spread wants abig one to cut down and wants a 1.8. he dnt do the internet. i wont be taking mi edges on a plane .

Right got ya,
i used to take the van just in case a job fell through and you could move on to the next one, then fly home in between, always handy takin a van , surprising what you can bring back ;)

warriorupnorth said:
wiganlad said:

Right got ya,
i used to take the van just in case a job fell through and you could move on to the next one, then fly home in between, always handy takin a van , surprising what you can bring back ;)
im banned. would this matter over there would they bother pulling me and asking for mi details

wiganlad said:
warriorupnorth said:
wiganlad said:

Right got ya,
im banned. would this matter over there would they bother pulling me and asking for mi details

Probably mate, with the new picture card licences (new lol) i got banned in germany many years ago but just carried on over here, no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.