Wanted !! Graco Mark v or apx

Easterlow080708

as the title really. I don’t mind if ex demo or needs fixing if anyone can help or offer any ideas. Or if I’m better off buying brand new

I’d but new if I were you. A lot of machines are mistreated. Just a thought. I have the GMax 5900 HD Pro connect. It’s the petrol, Honda engined equivalent of the Mk5. They area lot cheaper than the 110v model, and actually a bit more powerful. I run a 30m hose, so just leave the machine outside the house. I’m not relying on site power then either.

I like the idea of petrol machine but I’d rather have it in the building as they are robbing bastards by me.
I’m completely new to airless I have a graco rep out yesterday I was abit like right ok one he did the room he said come in tomorrow sand it up and you will be amazed. As a plasterer I was seems a long way about it but will take your word for it.
sanded it up this morning and it’s puka !!
so I was like take my money I need a machine .
Do you just do work on board or do you do renovations aswell ?

I like the idea of petrol machine but I’d rather have it in the building as they are robbing bastards by me.
I’m completely new to airless I have a graco rep out yesterday I was abit like right ok one he did the room he said come in tomorrow sand it up and you will be amazed. As a plasterer I was seems a long way about it but will take your word for it.
sanded it up this morning and it’s puka !!
so I was like take my money I need a machine .
Do you just do work on board or do you do renovations aswell ?
On new builds. Mainly one off, high end stuff.

ah I see. I’m looking to use it more for renovations that sort of stuff.
have you ever used the knauf backing plaster spray ? Reason I ask is in case I have to build up areas etc just trying to get as much info as I can really