Want to learn spray plastering

Things is mate what happens if it sets in machine ,it game over and snooked behind pink on a black ball game
It doesn't set in the machine. You can leave it over night even over a weekend in the machine. You just put a layer of water over the top of it and the lid on.

I've used it before but the prep needs to be immaculate as it's only done to a mm or so. I did a house with it, did a 30 meter ceiling in about 30minutes, looked spot on and already white

It doesn't set in the machine. You can leave it over night even over a weekend in the machine. You just put a layer of water over the top of it and the lid on.

I've used it before but the prep needs to be immaculate as it's only done to a mm or so. I did a house with it, did a 30 meter ceiling in about 30minutes, looked spot on and already white
Not multi then mate a different plaster

I’m waiting on spray gun that sprays skim in straight line , problem is no one seems bothered about it except me , discussed this at great lengths two weeks ago with some acquaintances,
Very frustrating tbf always thought in my plastering lifetime it would happen but now thinking it never will.

Hi Andy

Knauf offer training on the Knauf Ready Mixed Spray Finishes, we have training centres in Kent and north Lincolnshire, or we sometimes hold demo days around the country, or potentially could come to you...

Where are you based?

My colleague Clive will be on over the next day or so to offer more info

@quins

By all means ping me a message if you want more info / help

Richard
Knauf

Hi Andy

Knauf offer training on the Knauf Ready Mixed Spray Finishes, we have training centres in Kent and north Lincolnshire, or we sometimes hold demo days around the country, or potentially could come to you...

Where are you based?

@quins

Richard
Knauf
Yes I very interested in this , I am in Lincolnshire ,this has got to be the way forward, many thanks

Knauf can also advise and help with machines - assisting finding machines to hire or buy, as well as assist with training

The range includes Ready mixed jointing products, backing plasters to level out and fill some backgrounds, and finish products that will bond and cover all sorts of backgrounds

Have a think and by all means get in touch

Richard

Knauf can also advise and help with machines - assisting finding machines to hire or buy, as well as assist with training

The range includes Ready mixed jointing products, backing plasters to level out and fill some backgrounds, and finish products that will bond and cover all sorts of backgrounds

Have a think and by all means get in touch

Richard
Ok Richard will do cheer

Hi Andy

Where are you based?

@quins

Richard
Knauf
U got lab