Want to change my life

Members online

Andy g

Be a better man , stop drinking ,stop get in to fist i cuffs amd black eyes stop smoking stop going with prosis thing it all to do with plastering

kind of makes sence the expresion " getting plastered " Thats really all I want to do after a b*****d of a shift skimming ceilings.
What is it about plaster and beer, talking to a man the other day tells he uesd to Labour for a plasterer he put backing on for dinner go to pub have 6 pints and go back and start skimming f**k me could not do that

Ficking crack... I accidentally spent a whole week's wages on that once in a couple of hours. All I had to live on for a week was a packet of stock, a bag of rice, a box of weetabix and a half a block of butter.
Mite try it f**k it

Mite try it f**k it

I really, REALLY wouldn't... it's almost guaranteed that you'll do the same thing that I did. A rock is good for about an hour or something and there's no f**k**g way that one's enough while the dealer is still about and you've got money.

You'll end up being a crack ho and making even less sense than you do now. Then you'll wish you were a plasterer again.

I really, REALLY wouldn't... it's almost guaranteed that you'll do the same thing that I did. A rock is good for about an hour or something and there's no f**k**g way that one's enough while the dealer is still about and you've got money.

You'll end up being a crack ho and making even less sense than you do now. Then you'll wish you were a plasterer again.
Really that bad , I've got to do something to make me happy