Want one ?

Members online

Smudger1

That's some James bond s**t right there (y)

You want one? You mean you haven't already got one?
Loads of the lads on here have them and meet up and race around my lake at weekends. You up for this weekend @lurpak @Cockney1 @everyoneelse

You want one? You mean you haven't already got one?
Loads of the lads on here have them and meet up and race around my lake at weekends. You up for this weekend @lurpak @Cockney1 @everyoneelse
Nice one @essexandy! I’m there mate, thanks for the invite again! (y) I thought you might have got the hump a bit when I got caught up in your lines and then dragged your rods in the drink mate?? Oh and sorry but the old lady won’t be able to make it this time because she said wearing them wellies on the trek down to the lake wrecked her pedicured trotters! Pfft that’s women for ya! See you Saturday geez!
6340213C-94A2-4BDD-8A55-560072553317.jpeg

Nice one @essexandy! I’m there mate, thanks for the invite again! (y) I thought you might have got the hump a bit when I got caught up in your lines and then dragged your rods in the drink mate?? Oh and sorry but the old lady won’t be able to make it this time because she said wearing them wellies on the trek down to the lake wrecked her pedicured trotters! Pfft that’s women for ya! See you Saturday geez!
View attachment 36971
I would love to ride that............. ;)