Want an NVQ 2? Look at EWPA route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robospread

If you are an experienced plasterer looking to get your NVQ2 then consider EWPA ( experienced worker practical assessed route).
Its a two day assessment, the first day you will work in a pre-prepared room and carry out all of the aspects of the NVQ 2 ie internal, external, dot and dab, screeding boarding etc. Day two you will have a professional discussion with an assessor and talk about plastering (sounds ok huh) and from that he/she will decide whether you qualify or not. Worth looking in to. SPREAD ON! :)

yeah, i have to agree that this is one things the CITB/CAI have done that actually makes sense! rather than have to do loads of paperwork and assessments you simply prove your previous experience and then your off. a good "competent" assessor can soon tell within 5 mins of a profesional discusion if your actually working at or above level 2/3. there were so many good spreaders out there loosing there income due to the "skilled" CSCS cards being required that they just had to do something about it.

well done CITB/Construction skills alliance

sounds good too me may actually go this route.

I have emailed them to call me back so we shall see

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.