Wallcrete in The Plasterers News

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICSbob

Hi All

Danny is releasing a series of 6 short videos and articles on The Plasterers News illustrating how to apply Wallcrete and create the stunning effects you will have seen in the finished projects that have been posted up on here over the last year.

The 1st one is available to view now.

I know the link to TPN is available at the top of the page but this will take you straight to the article and video.

Applying a Scratch Coat Onto An Existing Background For Stone Effect Render - Plasterers News

Yep, that one's basic, but you've gotta start somewhere and the others will get more interesting, I promise! :RpS_cool:

We've always said that you guys have all the required skills to do a great job with Wallcrete - if you've thought about it, but never quite got around to booking yourself on a training course, take a look at this video (and the others to follow over the next few weeks) and you'll see we were right!

So don't wait any longer - Call Clare on 01635 202224 to get yourself on the next Training Course in your area.

@stuart23 - Training Courses are currently held at our Depots in Newbury, Sheffield and Manchester.

No plans to hold a course in Scotland as people are generally happy to travel to one of the depots - however if there's sufficient numbers it's always a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of 5 star hotel's in Newcastle ;)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Dates

Newbury 10.00 – 16.30
Wednesday 27th November 2013
Wednesday 26th March 2014
Wednesday 18th June 2014
Sheffield 10.00 – 16.30
Wednesday 30th April 2014
Wednesday 16th July 2014
Manchester 10.00 – 16.30
Wednesday 28th May 2014
Wednesday 27th August 2014

Thanks for posting up the dates Artisan, those are correct as of now - but we have an open mind to starting earlier than 26th March. If the coverage in TPNews results in the penny dropping with hundreds of plasterers who've previously been in two minds about Wallcrete, then we might have to.... :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.