Wallcrete and Knauf Aquapanel Exterior PR

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runswithscissors

Private Member
Latest News - Knauf Drywall

Wallcrete and Knauf Aquapanel Exterior PR on the Knauf Drywall Website.......

This should now also be released to the various construction news press for potential publication as well!

Knauf Drywall are also creating this as a proper 2 page case study for the project - which shows the Wallcrete finish much clearer - will post a copy when it is published!

OK - Knauf Drywall is promoting the Knauf Aquapanel Exterior, but Wallcrete is a great product to show it off with!! So many Architects and Developers want a brick or stone finish...... well here it is!

Lets see what sort of responce we get and potential projects we bring to the market to price, win and build!! (most leads from PR this will come through me, shared with PICS and then out to those trained applicators!)

Fingers Crossed......

Have now got this PR written up as a cracking little Case Study with better images of the wallcrete - I can't get it to post on here for some reason?

We will also have a fantastic Wallcrete on Knauf Aquapanel Exterior sample on show at the Timber Expo this week...... Great work from John at PICS (oh and PICSBOB sends his regards.... he is saving himself for a few sherbets with Warrior and a few guys later this week, apparently).

Here's hoping for a fist full of leads!

The casestudy will be at the Expo as well - hopefully we will get some to PICS / Wallcrete for them to circulate as well.......

Steady Marra....... X

I'm looking for an edge when talking to Developers and Architects about Aquapanel Exterior..... same as you guys really!

Just notced a slight error on the Case Study.... may have to get it changed after the Expo..... I'm sure someone on here will notice soon as well.....

will create a bit of humour on here

SORRY (don't blame me.........) LOL

Richard , I'm comin over on weds morn hoping to meet up with Andrew n Bob, at the same time,, then onto Newbury for the thurs wallcrete session (hopefully a few beers with Keith and any one else stopping over night before) will give you a bell when I get there bud

Nice one, I thought that would be your plan

Andrew is coming on Tuesday..... One of his lovely ladies booked him up this week. Bob didn't say anything about coming?

We are on Stand B11 and the sample is on the UK SIP Association Seminar building - prime spot with lots of passing traffic (I hope) - which is B14 directly opposite us!

We will be fitting the samples on Monday - I'll try to get a few pre exhib piccies on here (hope I get some WiFi)

Steady Marra....... X

I'm looking for an edge when talking to Developers and Architects about Aquapanel Exterior..... same as you guys really!

Just notced a slight error on the Case Study.... may have to get it changed after the Expo..... I'm sure someone on here will notice soon as well.....

will create a bit of humour on here

SORRY (don't blame me.........) LOL

Is that Paul having a p!ss in the background? :RpS_scared:

Think he's rolling round naked in the wallcrete while that dude in the chopper films him..................:-0

Can I give all you Wallcreters a tip.... when you make up samples, make them no more than A3 size!

I almost put my f'ing back out getting the 1200x900 sample, for the timber expo,back in the car today...... LOL

Can I give all you Wallcreters a tip.... when you make up samples, make them no more than A3 size!

I almost put my f'ing back out getting the 1200x900 sample, for the timber expo,back in the car today...... LOL

so ya noodle arms arent holding out then Rich.............:RpS_laugh:.................Fag

Wallcrete getting fitted in prep for the Timber Expo! Looking good..........

Had to cover it up due to the position being in a main thoroughfair for other stands still being built - but already some interest from those nosy enough!

Expecting a visit from Andrew Goord (PICS MD) today............... (OH - and Warrior)

Fingers crossed for lots of interest

IMG_7153.jpg

BTW - for those of a more tradional render / non Wallcrete nature, we have built up samples and another finished board with traditional thin coat systems applied to Knauf Aquapanel Exterior at the show as well!

More pictures to follow - if we can get a camera with a wide enough lens to fit both me and Paul in the same photo (it may be from a distance...LOL)

get pauls marra with the chopper.............his camera was canny wide rich.........:RpS_thumbsup:

suited an booted..............did it really take rich all day to set up that one panel..............hope he's not on a meterage price..............:RpS_laugh:

he he he he - That photo was taken with a fish eye lens...... we were planningon taking one by a passing satelite.... LOL

Not sure SIR PAUL BETTS is anyones Minion..... LOL

I try to keep my beautiful hands baby soft LOL

IMG_7156.jpg IMG_7157.jpg

And at the end of the show - The Knauf Drywall Stand also won an award!

"Best Shell Package Stand in Show"

Lots of Aquapanel Exterior + Wallcrete + Render interest and hopefully opportunities! We will trawl through them over the next few weeks.....

Sent off s*%t loads of E mails off last night following up on the leads from the Timber Expo - mainly about Knauf Aquapanel Exterior.

Already had 2 come back wanting more info about Wallcrete!

I will sort tomorrow and liaise with PICS - might need some guys pricing up soon......

I suspect that PICS will deal with this based on those who have been trained and are based in the local areas for the opportunities.......

Anyone else need training up? the training dates are on the forum - have a search!

Sent off s*%t loads of E mails off last night following up on the leads from the Timber Expo - mainly about Knauf Aquapanel Exterior.

Already had 2 come back wanting more info about Wallcrete!

I will sort tomorrow and liaise with PICS - might need some guys pricing up soon......

I suspect that PICS will deal with this based on those who have been trained and are based in the local areas for the opportunities.......

Anyone else need training up? the training dates are on the forum - have a search!

Nice one ricardo...................:RpS_thumbup:

Nice one Richard, looks as though i might be getting some extra traing dates in over the winter period, which i am looking forward to if they come off. big thumbs up on the display etc. :RpS_thumbsup:

Just remember Knauf Aquapanel Exterior behind any Boarded Wallcrete opportunity! LOL

We will see what comes from them - it certainly made visitors to our stand area stop and look....

(I think our flooring guys were a bit pissed off at all the interest - they usually get more enquiries than us.....LOL)

Richard I wouldn't use any thing else other than Aquapanel , it's what I specify ie south York's wildlife park, prem inn Scarborough, Travelodge hull etc always get the spec changed if I can mate

Status
Not open for further replies.