Waiting for customer ....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well love this , been waitin for customer for 20 mins running late , really man !

what you need is one of those meters like they have in taxis and I'd say a 20minute wait is at least £40 to add to the job?? tell you what tho when its the other way round and your the one who is late you don't hear the end of it!??

what you need is one of those meters like they have in taxis and I'd say a 20minute wait is at least £40 to add to the job?? tell you what tho when its the other way round and your the one who is late you don't hear the end of it!??

havr you been watching "The sherrifs are coming?"
They charge around £180 an hour plus vat waiting time.

it bugs me too, like when ive been and got materials, got to the job for 7.45, worked till 5 with no breaks whilst theyve watched tv all day then they say they havent had time to go to the cash machine......

it bugs me too, like when ive been and got materials, got to the job for 7.45, worked till 5 with no breaks whilst theyve watched tv all day then they say they havent had time to go to the cash machine......

Or they say i can only get £200 out at once.......GO IN THE BANK THEN!!!!! ffs

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

just ask for a BACS transfer................done it loads of times,and you'll get squared up within a couple ov hours at most

I dont accept cheques now anyway...............fu@k waiting another week to get paid

just ask for a BACS transfer................done it loads of times,and you'll get squared up within a couple ov hours at most

I dont accept cheques now anyway...............fu@k waiting another week to get paid

I take cheques marra............ and cash, BACS, stamps, luncheon vouchers, premium bonds, postal orders, paypal :RpS_thumbsup:

I was supposed to hide a key for a woman when I'd finished so she could get in when she returned from work. I forgot! She was pregnant!!
Luckily I could rush round when she phoned as it was very local.

I hate turning up to a job and there cars on the drive and you have nowhere to park.
I also hate turning up to a job absolutely hanging out my arsehole from the night before, this morning I did the most draining hit of my life. Approx 12m2

I hate turning up to a job and there cars on the drive and you have nowhere to park.
I also hate turning up to a job absolutely hanging out my arsehole from the night before, this morning I did the most draining hit of my life. Approx 12m2
Wild boys.... did you have to put a join in it.:RpS_laugh:

Sat outside site, waiting yet again for the dopey labrador to unlock the gates.
Why do these sites always give the keys to the one bloke who cant get up in the morning.

Hes just roared up 45 mins late, and still has the pillow marks on his cheek. Moaning about traffic lazy tw@t

It always tickles me when someone rocks up late complaining about traffic but still has creases down their face and hair like Jedward :RpS_laugh:

Ive found when i ask for bank transfers, hey take a while to pay, days sometimes and i find i have to keep pestering them if they've done it.....Takes the piss! When say's payment on completion on the quote

Ive found when i ask for bank transfers, hey take a while to pay, days sometimes and i find i have to keep pestering them if they've done it.....Takes the piss! When say's payment on completion on the quote

Had this as well .... the usual ' will do it tonight' .......... morning comes then nothing ... I just ring them up and ask for payment today

Had aload of excuses off one customer and didn't answer there phone... I left a message saying i'll call round for the payment in an hour as im quoting round the corner ... soon rang me back and sorted it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.