wages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

regi-boy

how much would you guys with your own buisness be expecting to pay a spread who is maybe knocking out 15-20 mtr2 a day but you wouldnt leave on a job on his own or send him on one due to the fact his confidence isnt great ?

how much would you guys with your own buisness be expecting to pay a spread who is maybe knocking out 15-20 mtr2 a day but you wouldnt leave on a job on his own or send him on one due to the fact his confidence isnt great ?  
20m of what?boardy or straighten and finish?

sorry bit of both mostly board  :)
ive got a guy aged 21 who walks out with £236 a week thats the basic of basic as i cant leave him anywhere by himself(to slow,messy,still not doing things ive been telling him to do for the past 5 years and ive got to check everything he does)he prob makes me money and can be capible when he puts his mind to it but sometimes it not enough

lol

5 years and you cant trust him...lol

20 meters a day? christ, does he pay you?

When I was a labourer £50 a day was ok but when I started slinging it on it went up a fair bit but did depend on the job and who I was working with

Danny

had to laugh today,i sent him out last sunday and told him id give him a fiver a metre,measured up today,he,d done 12m,up and out on a sunday and for what?£60,WHAT A CLOWN,put on 3 10m walls(easy day)and get £150 cash in hand

oh dear,

£5 meter on board?? I am working for you..lol you will need a little more than £150...lol

I cant see how you can only put on 12m?? you can do 3 sets a day easily and 4 at a push... what was he doing for the other 6hours of the day? ;D

Danny

oh dear,

£5 meter on board??  I am working for you..lol you will need a little more than £150...lol

I cant see how you can only put on 12m?? you can do 3 sets a day easily and 4 at a push... what was he doing for the other 6hours of the day?  ;D

Danny

3-4?

how do you manage that?
i only manage 2 sets and with preparing it all also thats a push.

the way i plaster takes 3 hours a hit?

cheers aj

Hello AJ,

3 hour hits is a rule of thumb, but I always try 3 hits a day, but then that is only if I am on Price.

but 2hr hits are not uncommon

I am the type of person that dont miond working late just to get the job done I am not into doing 2 days at 6 hours...

Danny

ah cool i see.

going to try that method you mentioned in your other post and see how it goes, if i can get it down to 2 hours a set that will be great, not as boring and earn more money :d

cheers aj

Status
Not open for further replies.