Wack !

Dollar

You’d have to be
Anyone done the math but that is a load of s**t for a nail gun !

your welcome

Smudger1

They and others always make out it's a great package for the price but it's usually a crap deal ! Especially the xmas booklet deals buy a load of crap well over the odds and get a ps4 or tv etc mad mun !
The only ones I can see bothering are the buyers for big companies who don't watch prices just want the invoice to put through while the buyer pockets the goodies !

Ktownsend

They and others always make out it's a great package for the price but it's usually a crap deal ! Especially the xmas booklet deals buy a load of crap well over the odds and get a ps4 or tv etc mad mun !
The only ones I can see bothering are the buyers for big companies who don't watch prices just want the invoice to put through while the buyer pockets the goodies !
I called them out on it one christmas. How come that deal was £200 cheaper months 2 ago. His reply was because now you get free perfume for the mrs and whatever it was for the kids. He couldn't see my point

smoother09

Steve's a c**t used to be some reet geordie cnt ring u up and say I got 3000 beads 75,000 rolls of scrim, 10,000 screws a million clouts and it's coming in at a bargain price of £50,000 and we'll chuck some dust sheets in and a box of dairy milk!
f**k of Steve u geordie cnt how you get me number!

Mouldyoldspudgun

I think Wacks prices are to high anyway, they are a bit like Wickes sell you a can of paint for two p and charge eighty quid for a roll of masking tape. We just shop get most stuff delivered from online all different places cheapest not always the best just look at Wickes thin coat beads, like a bit of bacofoil

Dollar

MakeItSmooth

Thanks - I needed a new one! (y)
dustpan.jpg