Votes needed for Steph (The Pink Plasterer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes needed for Steph (The Pink Plasterer)

Mmmmmm.. Gets my vote :RpS_drool:

Wow! Thank you flynnyman! I am astounded by your fantastic positive response!
ive worked exceptionally hard to reach this level (as do we all, its not exactly the easiest of jobs as you know) and feel a reward in this industry is something I never dreamt of. I didn't aspire to win awards when I set the business up, only to make it a success - this is an added bonus :)
id love to prove the majority of customers preconceptions wrong about plasterers sucking through teeth and playing up to stereotypical bravado but sometimes this site makes me thing we are all stuck in the 80s - you however have changed my opinion tonight!
Lets try and see this as a positive thing for our industry and capitalise on it rather than degrade it. I'm a spread first and foremost who maybe like most of you come home wishing I'd had more energy to get a bigger 3rd guage on or charged the right price for a job rather than undercutting slightly and missing a few beer tokens, secondly I'm a good mum and housewife and proud of it. If my gender means that the first statement is knocked by my fellow tradesmen then I'm sad for our industry.
Thanks again,
steph (soon to hopefully be award winning) Leese aka TPP x
ps: ill see if I can get a ticket from a tout round the corner ;)

Alright mate! Didn't know you were on here! Came on today for advice. How's the new year going? Obviously I voted for you pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.