Vivaro

Fu ck that
Fair play mate it was what works for me I had a vivaro before and some idiot smashed into it wrote it off I thought sod it im at age where get brand new with everything in spec camera and s**t then when paid off either keep it for however long or trade in tbh atm got 27k miles on so probably best to keep it I never missed a days work was my logic and is it runs like new still now , I never thought would buy new but look back now thinking how the hell did I survive before

Fair play mate it was what works for me I had a vivaro before and some idiot smashed into it wrote it off I thought sod it im at age where get brand new with everything in spec camera and s**t then when paid off either keep it for however long or trade in tbh atm got 27k miles on so probably best to keep it I never missed a days work was my logic and is it runs like new still now , I never thought would buy new but look back now thinking how the hell did I survive before
Not knocking ya vince , we all have our different ways of doing things , you would think my way of financing my van was strange , but it’s how I wanna do it

Vans in garage for full service.£180 plus vat . I had a boxer van once bought it 2 years old. Had it serviced 9years later when he was doing the cambelt .the old cambelt looked same as new one. great van rust got it in the end .cost 800 welding ect to get mot. Sold it for 1500.

Vans in garage for full service.£180 plus vat . I had a boxer van once bought it 2 years old. Had it serviced 9years later when he was doing the cambelt .the old cambelt looked same as new one. great van rust got it in the end .cost 800 welding ect to get mot. Sold it for 1500.
Got a Boxer myself now just three years old after i had a pile of trouble i had with my new shape vivaro,just had it remapped today and it goes like stink now

Wot does remapped do and cost. Why.

As far as I'm aware, using the Transit as an example..

All the models use the same engine, although have different power outputs, the lower powered vehicles are restricted, getting it remapped basically derestricts it..

Although most vehicles can be remapped, basically tuning the internal computers that control what the engine does.

I had my old T5 remapped and not only did I get an extra 30bhp but it was more economical. So over the 11 years I had it it paid for the remap and more.
thinking of doing it with the transit but ford engines just won’t take the same tuning as VW

I had my old T5 remapped and not only did I get an extra 30bhp but it was more economical. So over the 11 years I had it it paid for the remap and more.
thinking of doing it with the transit but ford engines just won’t take the same tuning as VW

Do you have to inform your insurance company when you do it?

There's some sort of white plastic relay thingy on the battery, went a lot on my mates vsan, he cut it out and joined the wires up - no more problems, cannot see what it is for.