Vivaro

MIXERMAN

Van conked out on way home .engine just cut out . lights on dash came on got it home in the end .rang 4 garages all booked to middle of next week . Wot to do.

Van conked out on way home .engine just cut out . lights on dash came on got it home in the end .rang 4 garages all booked to middle of next week . Wot to do.
@JessThePlasterer this same as what yours did .

Top top tip
Find a good mechanic . Use him all time recommend all your friends to him and look after him with plastering . Allways give him a drink on top of price

@JessThePlasterer this same as what yours did .

Top top tip
Find a good mechanic . Use him all time recommend all your friends to him and look after him with plastering . Allways give him a drink on top of price
Mines cut out before because of a hole in fuel tube, sucking in air.

Last time my alternator had gone.

Once it wouldn’t start, sat in garage for three days until I towed it home because they clearly weren’t trying to fix it. My neighbour had a look and injector had unplugged! That felt silly :(

You need one of those super vans. The ones which make you loads of extra cash, make you more attractive to women and men, make all the blokes who see it envious and extended your life by 20 years.

Just look for vans with alloy wheels, colour coded trim, lots of chrome bits, tinted windows and a big stripe up the bonnet.

I had to hire one last time my van conked out, Ford wanted to put a whole new engine in.. ended up flogging it for f**k all, cost me thousands.

Was in hire van for a month.. decided never again and went and leased a new one, every three years I'll swap it for another.

Had nothing but problems with my vehicles, Vivaro gear box went just outside of warranty, Transit even more issues.

You need one of those super vans. The ones which make you loads of extra cash, make you more attractive to women and men, make all the blokes who see it envious and extended your life by 20 years.

Just look for vans with alloy wheels, colour coded trim, lots of chrome bits, tinted windows and a big stripe up the bonnet.
I love it when you talk dirty Larry.

Cycle to work you can get 3 bags of multi on a good shopping trolley and all you tools tools in a rucksack! Good luck Mary poppins

Is just go down Vauxhall buy a brand new one today on finance, drive it away and get back to work tomorrow then get the other one fixed later and sell for whatever can get

I’ve got the first two paragraphs :coffe:

On a more serious note, I don't know how lads with the bling vans do it. I'd be permanently stressing about someone scratching it. Especially driving around Birmingham.

Got a brand new a a few months ago, within 2 weeks ,someone done the side door at the bottom , no scratches , just dent, I only noticed when I washed it , I even thought it was part of the shape of the bodywork,I had to check the passenger side to see if it was the same :crying:£600 to repair it , but funnily enough it hardly notices so I’ve left it , altho my ocd is telling me to get it done

Got a brand new a a few months ago, within 2 weeks ,someone done the side door at the bottom , no scratches , just dent, I only noticed when I washed it , I even thought it was part of the shape of the bodywork,I had to check the passenger side to see if it was the same :crying:£600 to repair it , but funnily enough it hardly notices so I’ve left it , altho my ocd is telling me to get it done
Stuff that, I'll stick with my stress free normal van.

f**k**g diesel vans don't have carbs
1575542544259.png
just saying.

So not a knackered old 04 Vito with dented in doors and see through wheelarches?

You would cry to see the dirt on your old one today. M25 dirt all over it