Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customer cancelled job today . supposed to start on Wednesday. They are old and scared.
Don't blame them.
A few places profiteering from it. Was at choir practice last night and apparently Home Bargains had put the price of toilet roll from 1.99 to 3.99 and asda were selling some really rough no name basic rolls for 3.99. For 4 rolls. Should be ashamed of themselves. You could probably charge more in a week or two when customers are let down at the last minute. I've got all my gear in the garage. Just waiting for a hundred beads from R and J.

heard a good tip on the radio. if you cant get any hand sanitizer anywhere you can use diesel. it's non flammable and will kill anything. then just rinse with soap and water.
You do talk s**t
-diesel aint healthy and if you've got soap and water you don't need anything else. Don't need sanitizer anyways.
As standard cleanup on the van I carry a damp cloth with a bit of washing up liquid in it, in a decent plastic bag and another cloth to dry off with, plus a 5ltr can of tap water. Works fine.

You do talk s**t
-diesel aint healthy and if you've got soap and water you don't need anything else. Don't need sanitizer anyways.
As standard cleanup on the van I carry a damp cloth with a bit of washing up liquid in it, in a decent plastic bag and another cloth to dry off with, plus a 5ltr can of tap water. Works fine.
Diesel the man off his head lol the world going nuts between the bog rolls puting diesel on your hands. Coronavirus and mental people were Doomed

Just got off the phone to a work buddy - he's in France till Friday nite plane (apparently still on) and enjoying it. Total lockdown means staying in his cousins big 10 acre garden, drinking wine, enjoying food & weather, lots of food at the supermarkets and to get to the supermarket you just print out a permit on line. Ditto to travel to airport.
No crime - extra 10,000 (yes 10 Thousand') extra Gendarmes ( compulsory ex-draftees) called up and on the streets.

This didn’t age well
Y didn't they give us a update of deaths in 2013 in UK when 13 thousand died. So if that happen all over the world in 2013 so that 13 to sand times 195 countries so that more than Spanish flue 50 million

Before everyone starts washing in diesel i know a kid who has a wreckers yard who got bollock cancer ( luckily survived) and swears its from diesel n oil etc on his hand.

f**k**g diesel hand wash give me f**k**g strengh

Y didn't they give us a update of deaths in 2013 in UK when 13 thousand died. So if that happen all over the world in 2013 so that 13 to sand times 195 countries so that more than Spanish flue 50 million
Mate you lost me

298507541_5648269011904457_5500935266682531646_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.