Virus is nothing new to old plasters !!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 14228

Listen I'm going to tell you I worked in London in the 80s and pulled down old ceilings full off filth for the best part of 17 years without a mask!! I'm still here and puffing on a cig as I speak!! Stop going mad!! I've had flu just after Xmas and yesterday got a scratchy throat and cough!! Thought oh s**t I'm infected!! But today got up, and still felt rough but no worse. I've been taking origano oil tabs of eBay, but the thing I thing has had the most effect is the serrapeptise I've taken.. Full strength 250000 ones. I've taken double the dose so far and feel great!! Just sharing my experiences.

Listen I'm going to tell you I worked in London in the 80s and pulled down old ceilings full off filth for the best part of 17 years without a mask!! I'm still here and puffing on a cig as I speak!! Stop going mad!! I've had flu just after Xmas and yesterday got a scratchy throat and cough!! Thought oh s**t I'm infected!! But today got up, and still felt rough but no worse. I've been taking origano oil tabs of eBay, but the thing I thing has had the most effect is the serrapeptise I've taken.. Full strength 250000 ones. I've taken double the dose so far and feel great!! Just sharing my experiences.
No way. Thats what I take. Lindens. Used to have mucus but no more. Lysine as well. 1000mg. And curcumin

Not looking good for you! Tick tock if you see a guy in a black robe run a mile geez!
43E71983-4C08-44A9-8CD2-2877CDFB3B26.jpeg
:ROFLMAO:

Also take origano tabs!! It's a mega tablet for killing parasites that live in US!!

f**k**g hell if you had clamidia and some hot chick had her pussy wide open saying cmon f**k my brains out! U gonna tell her? Coronavirus same thing (y) Sounded right as I was writing it:ROFLMAO:

Get a 20 quid water filter from argos aswell, fill you kettle up with filtered water and taste the difference!! It's all good from here on!!

f**k**g hell if you had clamidia and some hot chick had her pussy wide open saying cmon f**k my brains out! U gonna tell her? Coronavirus same thing (y) Sounded right as I was writing it:ROFLMAO:
You ever been tested for syphilis pal!!!!!!

Origano oil of ebay, is that anything like oil of ulay?

Get a 20 quid water filter from argos aswell, fill you kettle up with filtered water and taste the difference!! It's all good from here on!!
There’s nothing wrong with the water In this country. Filtering takes out minerals that are good for you. Too much distilled water will make you s**t your insides out

To be fair, filtering and distillation are two different things.

There's a lot of misunderstanding about water flouridation, too. Not all water authorities flouridate their water, and for water that is flouridated, a carbon filter (Brita jug, etc.) will not remove flouride.

I use a carbon block filter just to cut down on the amount of chlorine I'm ingesting.

To each, his / her own! :birra:

And also whiskey and bitter lemon
That's exactly right....
To be fair, filtering and distillation are two different things.

There's a lot of misunderstanding about water flouridation, too. Not all water authorities flouridate their water, and for water that is flouridated, a carbon filter (Brita jug, etc.) will not remove flouride.

I use a carbon block filter just to cut down on the amount of chlorine I'm ingesting.

To each, his / her own! :birra:
I turn mine into ice and drop one into a glass of whiskey, does the job.

YOUR HARD

You had /have a common seasonal cold /
That is all corona virus is anyone check medical encyclopaedia plain as day it tells you
Yet everyone is so dumb down to check facts for themselves

Glad your well a man with common sense

Your welcome

A nurse on a spreads forum? Since 2011? And doesn't get the gallows humour? Someone's having a bubble!
Can we have a pic of nurse Adi spreading in uniform ? Err, on second thoughts maybe not..