virus, change of mind yet

hector

new clusters of virus in germany, 2nd wave german goverment fears,....parts of australia in lockdown,...new cases appearing in countries world wide,.......goverments worldwide and who , fear second wave is here now, .....only a matter of time before it lands here, and lockdown is back,.......as i have said before this is going to get much much worse, and this will be with us for years,....meanwhile oak furniture land are the latest company to announce store closures, 27 stores to close, recession is starting to take effect now, matter of time before sites close down,.......there is a virus out there our conspiracy freinds ,when and what will it take for you to start believing this, once again read good articles in serious newspapers and magazines ,written by respected award winning journalists, but better still go and visit your local hospitals/ meet and talk to doctors and nurses/ask them questions,these are the people you need to listen to.

7 deaths in the last 24 hours out of a population of 60 odd million...I’ll go out and take my chances thanks, the rest is all predictions what might and might not happen. It’s small pockets which was always going to happen, but along with the second wave after VE Day, didn’t happen, tens of thousands on beaches ie Bournemouth a few months ago, didn’t happen. The retail sector has been bloated for years, this was just the final nail in the coffin, people shop different nowadays. We’re getting multiple enquires with new build sites and domestic projects into the new year now, I see no lack of confidence about.

7 deaths in the last 24 hours out of a population of 60 odd million...I’ll go out and take my chances thanks, the rest is all predictions what might and might not happen. It’s small pockets which was always going to happen, but along with the second wave after VE Day, didn’t happen, tens of thousands on beaches ie Bournemouth a few months ago, didn’t happen. The retail sector has been bloated for years, this was just the final nail in the coffin, people shop different nowadays. We’re getting multiple enquires with new build sites and domestic projects into the new year now, I see no lack of confidence about.
well i suppose thats one way of looking at it owls,

Shops are just releasing the dead wood employees who there have wanted to rid of,covid is the perfect storm to close all shops down that arnt making a profit and culling the shite employees who took a sick day every Monday..perfect opportunity to balance the books and blame covid

The retail sector needs to adapt to thrive, some have, some haven’t, loaded up with debt, relying on customer loyalty isnt thriving.

Also the high streets are nearly back upto pre covid foot traffic on stats,there at 2/3rds at present,at this moment in time its down for a v shape.we have more chance than a v shape than Italy,Spain,France and Greece etc as them country's rely alot on tourism etc we are a resilient country who are home buyers/improves etc

Way to many places are losing out on sales because they are being Dicks
Business is partly about supply and demand,..
Many places are not supplying in full because of the strategy they have taken to “look” Covid safe so the demand (customer) go down the road to the place that will supply...
Lots of business will die and lots will emerge victorious. The demand is same as pre COVID so same amount of jobs will still be there for any one who wants to work

Shops are just releasing the dead wood employees who there have wanted to rid of,covid is the perfect storm to close all shops down that arnt making a profit and culling the shite employees who took a sick day every Monday..perfect opportunity to balance the books and blame covid
i do actually agree with that kinky, and i have no doubt at all that this does give companies an oppoutunity to do that without offending the unions, blame the virus they will say, but this virus does exist kinky,and it will devastate economies, and will affect every person , either directly or indirectly

i do actually agree with that kinky, and i have no doubt at all that this does give companies an oppoutunity to do that without offending the unions, blame the virus they will say, but this virus does exist kinky,and it will devastate economies, and will affect every person , either directly or indirectly
Yep butttt if it wasn't for the virus this was still coming..its just been brought forward a few months,the amount of shops you see on high street pre pandemic with no f**k*r in them was always going to happen,only there hit the jackpot and was able to bring it forward without tribunials from unions/employees for unfair dismissal etc.take pret the coffee shop 4 example do you think there are making redundant employees and closing down stores because of covid? No its because there cannot compete with the likes of Costa etc? Think about it there out grew themselves thinking there could be bigger but there can't,that's just 1 example

I recon you could devastate economies all on your own hector.

new clusters of virus in germany, 2nd wave german goverment fears,....parts of australia in lockdown,...new cases appearing in countries world wide,.......goverments worldwide and who , fear second wave is here now, .....only a matter of time before it lands here, and lockdown is back,.......as i have said before this is going to get much much worse, and this will be with us for years,....meanwhile oak furniture land are the latest company to announce store closures, 27 stores to close, recession is starting to take effect now, matter of time before sites close down,.......there is a virus out there our conspiracy freinds ,when and what will it take for you to start believing this, once again read good articles in serious newspapers and magazines ,written by respected award winning journalists, but better still go and visit your local hospitals/ meet and talk to doctors and nurses/ask them questions,these are the people you need to listen to.

Same as usual Hector while there is negative fucks predicting the end of the world there are positive people looking for opportunities. Which side are you on?

It's becoming a Monday thing lol.
.@hector I.ve worked in hospitals through this and lads there said it's not been chaos . I never even got give a face mask . Just walked in and out as I pleased.

Just shut a few brick yards one in nostal. Lad who worked there says they have used this as an excuse to make cut backs theh been wanting to make

High streets are loosing out to these shopping centres that are opening up. Free parking and get everything you need. Why fight your way in to town .

Even mid week there f**k**g rammed

Problem is greedy councils charging a fortune for public transport and parking. They should have invested and made town centres places people want to go but instead they ran them into the ground and now they will lose out big time with no business rates or footfall.

As I haven't watched the news in a month or so , I rely on you guys for what's going on
Lol