Vincey saves the day

Members online

CeeVee

Well got to give a big shout out to @Vincey who came over with his ritmo to save my bacon.

Picture this...
Driving up to the job I see in the darkness a huge grin...who is this? At this time? Early?
Yep...Vince...ready for his day's (sorry half day's :LOL:) graft.

He sets up his machine with ease while the other lads on the job arrive.
"Who is this f**k**g whirlwind?" they mumble as the moaning c**ts start their day in misery.
Not Vincey...all day bouncing around like an excited puppy...enthusiastic, drunk from the giddiness and sheer love of graft.
"What's he on?" they ask.
"Not drugs" I say....he's on his ritmo.

We battled through the freezing cold to get the gable on, two good passes of monorex.
Did he moan? No.
Even when the machine f**k*d up did he break sweat?
No
"What's his name?" they cried aloud to trumpet blast.
THAT my friends...THAT, today, is my hero.
@Vincey

Ok that may be a bit much but seriously, big thanks mate.

Nice to see lads.

When it gets to a point where mrs jones removes me from her artex ridden kitchen because I’m pissed up at 07:30, i’ll Be counting one some of you wankers to take me on board

Thanks mate , honestly I absolutely loved it today, s**t my pants I won’t lie , when had shower there was a skiddy mark on pants but man to say we just met up today and pulled that off I’m buzzing , met some proper good guys off forum and won’t hesitate to come again if needed , and thanks to @theclemo and @MikeAtthis for help when I pooped my pants

Thanks mate , honestly I absolutely loved it today, s**t my pants I won’t lie , when had shower there was a skiddy mark on pants but man to say we just met up today and pulled that off I’m buzzing , met some proper good guys off forum and won’t hesitate to come again if needed , and thanks to @theclemo and @MikeAtthis for help when I pooped my pants
Thanks for the mention :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers captain sensible
No problems...
captain_sensible_photo_by_mrs_sensible3.jpg

Good on you Pete , nice one

Glad you got it done and out of the way. Sorry I couldn’t have mucked in.

What was the Ritmo problem?