Vimark ocr

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone used it ?

6D626115-CF95-4D29-9616-D0CD1A434482.png

Well decided sod it , I’ll give it a bash. Still at prep stage atm but will post up next week, first impression is only on a few little test areas while beading up is it looks bloody lovely :( gear.

150B23E8-BF64-43D9-B4B2-2B7B1DA34FE2.jpeg

He didn't say it yesterday on the phone when I was chasing OCR, had to drive to Stevenage ffs, 40 mile roundtrip 2 hours:tonto:

i woke up late and drove to work this morning with the sun blinding me on the mad frantic busy m6 south bound.....someone left thier sunglasses in the van.
i put them on... it seemed better until i checked the mirror and ripped them off my head and thought you look a dick.
id rather drive blind !!!

I ordered another 2 pallets of OCR from TP yesterday and they’ll be delivered Tuesday. £6.60 inc vat. I’ll be holding them to that price as long as I can. Don’t know why you’re struggling with your Travis @Vincey

I ordered another 2 pallets of OCR from TP yesterday and they’ll be delivered Tuesday. £6.60 inc vat. I’ll be holding them to that price as long as I can. Don’t know why you’re struggling with your Travis @Vincey
The one round here is a small yard mate, any pallet delivery’s I pay them and they get Ccf to deliver

Not a bad price that, nothing stocks OCR around here, to, jewsons etc nada, not even chancers-mart paid 7.40 something+vat

Not a bad price that, nothing stocks OCR around here, to, jewsons etc nada, not even chancers-mart paid 7.40 something+vat
How jewsons can’t knock it out at the best price is beyond me. They are part of the same group as Weber. I don’t know how business’ that big work but it doesn’t make sense.

How jewsons can’t knock it out at the best price is beyond me. They are part of the same group as Weber. I don’t know how business’ that big work but it doesn’t make sense.
I know, when I went in to jewsons they haven't even heard of OCR or mono at all. Ended up going to ccf and they were even raising eyebrows even tho they had it in stock. At TP they said we have loads when I rang them but when I turned up to collect it, turned out it's krend mono, they had like 6-7 bags, loads lol

Used first pallet now thought I’d give some feedback, some has gone over block work some over old where rendering been removed, when hand application its very nice upto 20mm some areas no slumping , spray wise I did thicker bands to 15mm in one pass , most was finished in 6 hours ish to a finish,temps around 10c ish on shaded sides of the house except Monday it was cold (5,6,7,8c) ,

8AA0F83B-5A10-4362-8070-9539D4839A42.jpeg
457A492E-E647-4E45-A816-245BE4D4E99F.jpeg

Used first pallet now thought I’d give some feedback, some has gone over block work some over old where rendering been removed, when hand application its very nice upto 20mm some areas no slumping , spray wise I did thicker bands to 15mm in one pass , most was finished in 6 hours ish to a finish,temps around 10c ish on shaded sides of the house except Monday it was cold (5,6,7,8c) ,

View attachment 20140 View attachment 20141

Do you use the ritmo on your own vincey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you use the ritmo on your own vincey

Yes I have a guy that comes out one day a week , but have been using an extension hopper, does me fine tbh as do nine/ten bags turn air off nip back load again spray again, then get on top of it ,I only do smaller jobs mate

This mob supply Weber OCR not all depots though, so you might have to ring round
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkzufa3KDXAhVG2BoKHRcLCn8QFggwMAE&url=http://www.siginsulation.co.uk/branchfinder.asp&usg=AOvVaw36TzpQsX2Si-67jsTwAAUH
obviously no use if you live in the middle of bum f**k

That looks nice. And brave of you to shine a light across it! Interesting to hear how you operate alone.....all the teething troubles must be sorted out then?
On another note I’ve always,thought it daft that jewsons don’t push Weber, as they are both owned by st gobain.....
Nice job there @Vincey ....(y)

That looks nice. And brave of you to shine a light across it! Interesting to hear how you operate alone.....all the teething troubles must be sorted out then?
On another note I’ve always,thought it daft that jewsons don’t push Weber, as they are both owned by st gobain.....
Nice job there @Vincey ....(y)
My mate in Ireland has helped me loads to get machine sorted I’d of been stuffed without his help,
I can only compare this vimark with the Weber as never have used the Parex one but honestly would say in the little have used of both I’d prefer the vimark one.

Yes I have a guy that comes out one day a week , but have been using an extension hopper, does me fine tbh as do nine/ten bags turn air off nip back load again spray again, then get on top of it ,I only do smaller jobs mate

Nice one. I am thinking about getting a ritmo. I have experience with a g4 but do not own a machine yet and my work is mainly small domestic jobs too.