Very quiet! Need work ASAP in the yorkshire area.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsplastering

Hi Guys,

im I looking for work in the yorkshire area but I will work away as well, I hate been out of work so any work will be very grateful.

here is my cv.

Ill look forward to hearing from you.

Timothy James Steele
109a Town Street
Leeds
ls28 5hx
Twitter - @TsplasteringTIM
LinkedIn – Tim Steele
Email – Timsteeleplastering@live.co.uk
Contact - 07801252567

Having over 10 years experience in my trade I pride myself on the high standard of my work and customer service for my clients. I am very self motivated and do not shy away from taking on new challenges to push myself further. I am very keen to take on further training as I understand the industry is ever changing in technology and new techniques. My clients have praised me for my working attitude, efficiency and attention to detail. As a result of this I come highly recommended.

Experience
• TS Plastering Services, 2010 – Current Date
For over 3 years I have had my own business within the building industry. I have been independently providing high quality plastering services on different sized commercial and domestic sites. TS Plastering Services covers the Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Merseyside areas. We have also ventured down south on a few occasions.
I have been managing teams between 2 and 5 persons in order to complete each project to the client’s specified deadline. This has also involved communicating and working in harmony with other trades people on site. I am now looking to further my development and to secure financial security within employment.

• Self Employed Plasterer, 2007-2010
During this time I built up my reputation amongst the Yorkshire area finding myself various types of work within plastering. I worked independently so being able to self motivate was key. I also developed my confidence in using my own initiative and decision making. This time spent being a sole trader gave me understanding of the importance of good presentation not only in my work but myself. After 3 years I felt confident I had the experience and contacts I needed to create a business with a respected work ethic.

• A Class Plasterers – 2003-2007
When I started with A Class Plasterers my duties were mainly labouring. During my time with them I built on my skills and knowledge in plastering. My enthusiastic attitude towards the trade was quickly recognised and I quickly moved on to being responsible for plastering tasks this allowed me to be trusted to work independently as well as part of a team.

Certifications Obtained

• NVQ Level 2 in Plastering & Building Services
• CSCS Recognised Trades Person

Education
• Leeds Building College, 2006
• Thornton Grammar School, Bradford, 1996 – 2000
9 GCSE’s were awarded on graduation.

I can provide plenty of references.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep online mate someone may help out , if you just put a post up and go then it is rare that anyone can find you work , best of luck and stick around :RpS_thumbup:

best of luck @Tsplastering. keep posting, a lot of lads dont come on here regularly so keep you thread going and stayed involved, I know a lot of lads have found work here. Maybe post a picture of the missus in the pictures wives thread. best of luck pal, im sure something will come in, it always does :RpS_thumbup:

Good luck with this. Things pick up about April and then it is all go until the end of November.

Thanks guys, I've got a few jobs to price up tomorrow and Tuesday but I'm looking for more contacts really to keep my self busy.

Thanks guys, I've got a few jobs to price up tomorrow and Tuesday but I'm looking for more contacts really to keep my self busy.

Take a drive around Bradford there's a lot going on, numerous mega housing estates going up, there's projected 4000 houses or so to built there this year alone.

Welcome along @Tsplastering, there's plenty of Yorkshire based lads on here who may be able to help and fingers crossed for you pal. Am quiet myself at the most waiting for a roof to be finished and a customer to make his mind up what rendering finish he wants!!?? It happens so don't worry and chin up !! Hopefully the phone will be ringing soon with graft for you :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.