Venetian plaster from mike wye & Asscociates

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark2010

Has anyone tried mike wye's venetian plaster & waxes? Just curious
what people thought of it compared to the carrara and classic finishes

cheers

Hey matey, just try all different materials. You will find whats best for you.
I have spent lots of time in the workshop experimenting with materials. The gear I use gives me fantastic results,and allows me to create some amazing finishes. The biggest problem I come across was delamination caused by synthetic materials-theres alot of crap out there.

Try using intona & velvet nice drag effects. try classic on top of velvet and colour wash etc.. Many things you can learn.

Hey - uveco does them for me. If you need details let me know. He has some ols posts on here. has anyone got much polished work on? its steady here but not crazy busy

ive got some jobs coming up but ive started talking people into having my own product instead of Venetian plaster because it way stronger and more durable and the same effects as venetian can be achieved. Its cement based and can be finished in a day then sealed and waxed the day after. And it only costs me £6 for 25kg which covers 15m2

good replies lads, classic on top of velvet/inton sounds good

CKJ - that stuff your talking about to finish in onw day, there is similar stuff on the decorative plastering website, i have seen the sample boards in the flesh a few weeks ago, they call it 24/7 u can finish it in a day

good replies lads, classic on top of velvet/inton sounds good

CKJ - that stuff your talking about to finish in onw day, there is similar stuff on the decorative plastering website, i have seen the sample boards in the flesh a few weeks ago, they call it 24/7 u can finish it in a day
Not seen that product this is my own product its like microcement only far better. i plan to start bagging it and selling it next year

The product is cement based with selected fines and polymers the same finishes as venetian can be acheived will be offering training next year as for matmarino powder do you want a mix design

I dont know what u mean by mix design,i have a amazing paste for my spatulata finishes (high shine) most marmorino is ready mixed. But I have used the bagged form and love it. So im looking for a supplier.

I used a product by osaka they do a powdered marmorino from spain or i can tell you the formula to mix your own

Status
Not open for further replies.