Vans

Members online

I been thinking of a movano my van is to small decided today , or even movano sized van will do

just bought a double cab movano with a decent sized drop side bed
Just replaced bed and installed my lucas electric crane to pick up my plastering machine and Genny

Rear seat was missing but have fair space behind seats for tools and buckets....
Blones did that on here, with a flat bed merc sprinter I think.

just bought a double cab movano with a decent sized drop side bed
Just replaced bed and installed my lucas electric crane to pick up my plastering machine and Genny

Rear seat was missing but have fair space behind seats for tools and buckets....
I’ve just bought a vw crafter in March, thinking of getting a disabled ramp in for the machine. Seen one £350 on eBay. Bolts into the back vertically lowers down wheel your gear on and press the button. @Wezly has done a mint job job of his.

I only do odd plastering jobs these days and I only do them when i have products to test and what not. However I am always building/repairing doing something and a Van would be ideal for me...

I am however considering a Land rover defender something that can easily be repaired and be used and abused...

@Marshy loved his defender

mazda b2500 pick up we have one each .
fast to load plasterboard, takes 3.6 metre cove and beads on the angle.. carry 1 and a quarter ton of materials , sand and ready mix screed can be loaded by a digger, these pickups are tough work horses. i have not owned a van for over 20 years.
no good in Scotland to much rain