Van

Members online

Had a 54 plate for 11 years and got it to 200,000 miles and it still didn’t lose a drop of oil between services.
Turbo was on its way out though, common at that mileage.
The 1.9 PD engine will run and run but everything else will start falling apart around it.

Seeing as you’ve had you’re VW a good while, I Just thought you might be able to help the boy out with some info about them mate? (y)
My mate sprays/fully kits out transporters and he hates the t5 has over 20k on call back repairs every year and on the t4 f**k all repairs to the point he don’t sell t5’s anymore, check his website out . Www.totallyt4.co.uk he’s had some stunning looking ones

My mate sprays/fully kits out transporters and he hates the t5 has over 20k on call back repairs every year and on the t4 f**k all repairs to the point he don’t sell t5’s anymore, check his website out . Www.totallyt4.co.uk he’s had some stunning looking ones
best van ever just a bit to narrow but drive like a car will look at his site tonight

Yeah he does some lovely motors, and got some banging motor x bikes as well,he’s got a 450 Honda that’s spent over 10g’s on it easily lol
Not sure he’ll get that money back on a crf. Maybe some mad c**t would slap it on finance

Had 2 T5’s. Both excellent. Not really got a bad word to say about VW apart from the cost. Expensive for what they’ll are and not much tech. Solid though