Van

kebab king

Private Member
Bought meself a 16 Plate Transit Custom Limited on a Long Wheelbase. Its to replace my T5 which is a good van. Just fancied a change. Quite impressed so far. As Yesterdays and Todays job has been Cancelled not used it for work yet, dont want to get it dirty now, Lol.

I’ve got two customs....well I say two....I actually only have one now as one got nicked without the keys and is just going through the insurance. I had a insurance company refuse to insure the customs so must be a regular thing. Get some extra locks fitted would be my advice!

See if you can keep it for longer than I did. Hated every minute of my Transit experience. Crap on fuel and felt like s pikey driving it. 7 weeks it lasted.

Bought meself a 16 Plate Transit Custom Limited on a Long Wheelbase. Its to replace my T5 which is a good van. Just fancied a change. Quite impressed so far. As Yesterdays and Todays job has been Cancelled not used it for work yet, dont want to get it dirty now, Lol.
Where’s the pictures of this beauty

How much was the transit kebab and is it mid or high top roof , been looking myself to upgrade but can’t make mind up what to get

I’ve just got a settlement figure from finance company. 16 plate, transit custom, 45k miles £9195 + VAT.
Always get robbed on insurance, I take gap cover out. Think it was £550 for 3 year on the new van, full price paid out and saves going through insurance.

Always get robbed on insurance, I take gap cover out. Think it was £550 for 3 year on the new van, full price paid out and saves going through insurance.
I didn’t think it was too bad. If it hadn’t been nicked I could of brought it for the same figure.

Shop around on insurance just redone mine was quoted £890 on renewal, so had a search and got it for £290
Phoned my insurance they said they’ll drop to £390 but I thought sod that they dropped £500 just over a call
Absolute robbery

Shop around on insurance just redone mine was quoted £890 on renewal, so had a search and got it for £290
Phoned my insurance they said they’ll drop to £390 but I thought sod that they dropped £500 just over a call
Absolute robbery
Thieving bastards mate! Every year my insurance firm quote me silly prices on the renewal, so every year I look online and I find it cheaper. I tell them that I’ve found it cheaper and guess what the thieves match it! Lol. Really winds you up that they just don’t give you a decent quote at the start! :mad:

Thieving bastards mate! Every year my insurance firm quote me silly prices on the renewal, so every year I look online and I find it cheaper. I tell them that I’ve found it cheaper and guess what the thieves match it! Lol. Really winds you up that they just don’t give you a decent quote at the start! :mad:
I’m with quoteline every year they are the cheapest. Just renewed mine today actually, £665 not bad considering I live in the BB postcode.

That's the only reason I never got a custom cos they were a doddle to nick. Would always buy a sprinter now I reckon. Mint drive

VW all the way keep your tranny's f**k**g rust buckets only 3 vans I would ever entertain transporter,Vito, Hyundai iload full stop!

I still have my T5, the Ford have it up there with VW at the moment, for a lot less money.
Engine wise I don't believe that my previous transporter had 250.000 on clock and only thing it ever had done Engine wise was egr valve only got rid because I was worried about milage I sold to a friend a while back he's punching over 300.000 and said runs a dream. Transit in past caused me nothing but trouble put me off buying ford for life tbh.