van written off

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

stopped at a junction last week waiting for gap in traffic so i could pull out unfourtanetly the delivery driver behind was not following the script ,did not stop and smashed straight in to me at 8.05 am. got out the van gave him a good verbal assault and phoned the police,police came took statement exchanged details etc, the van was a write off, phoned insurance company and within 1 hour of crash i was and still am driving about in a brand new hire van,claim has been settled cheque for van came through very quick and got more money than i expected, i have also been told i can claim for new signwriting on new van,claim for days not working, claim for whiplash,claim inconvienience and out of pocket expenses going round looking for new van,got a new van at the right price still can not believe it some good luck for a change. Then on friday morning 1 telephone call 3 weeks work,and another job to see this week, after a really poor start to the year ,no work phone not ringing etc, and still not fully recovered from an emergency operation last sept for a perrenial abcess, which is when a hair on your bum grows inwards ,and yes it was very very painfull, hopefully this is the start of some good luck for a change.:RpS_thumbsup:

good luck to you mate,nothin worse than that feelin after a smash.its karma mate,you must have done someone a good turn.:RpS_wink:

stopped at a junction last week waiting for gap in traffic so i could pull out unfourtanetly the delivery driver behind was not following the script ,did not stop and smashed straight in to me at 8.05 am. got out the van gave him a good verbal assault and phoned the police,police came took statement exchanged details etc, the van was a write off, phoned insurance company and within 1 hour of crash i was and still am driving about in a brand new hire van,claim has been settled cheque for van came through very quick and got more money than i expected, i have also been told i can claim for new signwriting on new van,claim for days not working, claim for whiplash,claim inconvienience and out of pocket expenses going round looking for new van,got a new van at the right price still can not believe it some good luck for a change. Then on friday morning 1 telephone call 3 weeks work,and another job to see this week, after a really poor start to the year ,no work phone not ringing etc, and still not fully recovered from an emergency operation last sept for a perrenial abcess, which is when a hair on your bum grows inwards ,and yes it was very very painfull, hopefully this is the start of some good luck for a change.:RpS_thumbsup:

WOW, nice one

Nice one Hector :RpS_thumbup:
Could you put my lottery on for me this week please mate :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.