Van vault

Members online

No members online now.

Zippydragon

Hi guys, has anyone used one for power tools etc? Thinking of getting one in my van when it arrives but don’t know if it will be more in the way thangood?

Just thought a van vault may help too, would rather a great big Belgian malinois is the back ready to rip thieving bastards up

Just thought a van vault may help too, would rather a great big Belgian malinois is the back ready to rip thieving bastards up
Yea I dont no about van vaults if I got on it would just have kids of s**t in it and rust away.

I’ve got a van vault in my van, it takes up a bit of space but peace of mind for my power tools. Megamixer, Hilti collated, Makita impact and radio batteries and charger, laser level, sds, angle grinder. It soon mounts up if it was to get stolen. Store other bits in there aswell.

i know somebody who made his own tool vault,......solid/welded to the floor/4 huge padlocks on it/held all his expensive gear,....very impressive it was,happy days,.........on his first day with it he was working in keswick approx 70 mile round trip from carlisle,......got to the job then realised he had left the keys to all 4 padlocks at home,........he was not a happy bunny.