Van Tool Theft

Members online

Maester

Think a few on here have posted about getting their tools stolen or their vans and tools. It's on the increase. Never had mine taken. Had a van taken a few years back. Woke up one Sunday morning, went to take out the dog and noticed the van was gone. Found it about a hundred metres away with the dash all ripped out and the door bent back. The Tories have made it too easy for them. There are no consequences. Police don't even investigate it. Just read this article on the BBC. Typed in skeleton key and it's number one in Google. I'm getting one just in case I'm ever locked out the van.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39744644/epidemic-of-van-tool-thefts-blamed-on-skeleton-key

_95830500_bustedvan-2.jpg

https://www.ukbumpkeys.com/collections/car-entry-car-lock-picks

ford_tibbie_lock_pick_176x176@2x.jpg

They should hang people who steal others work tools.

The Tories have made it too easy for them lol what a co ck.
If you bother to read the article it clearly states that van thefts have risen by two thirds over the past two years. Unless you've failed to notice because you've been on a desert island or hiding under your bed in case Tiler Dan is still looking for you, the Tories have been in government in the same period. Dick

If you bother to read the article it clearly states that van thefts have risen by two thirds over the past two years. Unless you've failed to notice because you've been on a desert island or hiding under your bed in case Tiler Dan is still looking for you, the Tories have been in government in the same period. Dick

I wouldn't read anything the bbc spouts out. How about blaming the thief's ?

Don't jump on this thread with your poisonous propaganda. If it was Labour in government over the past two years I would say the same. Yes I blame the thieving scum that do it. But if there was a sufficient deterrent perhaps they would think twice. Now let's keep it to the van theft.

Don't jump on this thread with your poisonous propaganda. If it was Labour in government over the past two years I would say the same. Yes I blame the thieving scum that do it. But if there was a sufficient deterrent perhaps they would think twice. Now let's keep it to the van theft.

So why blame the Tories then lol if you wanted to keep it on van theft ? There has never been sufficient deterrent to stop it.

Just use a car instead like all the other "plasterers" I see in Wickes every morning...

It didn't help transit custom owners last week when radio 1 were announcing how easy it is to break into a transit! I'm getting deadlocks and new cylinder for drivers side this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me all over, use to use people carrier because I was fed up with the craps that goes with using a van.
But do you wipe fat all over your trousers? I tut loudly at blokes who are caked in plaster and tell them exactly what I think if I think they are staring at me.

But do you wipe fat all over your trousers? I tut loudly at blokes who are caked in plaster and tell them exactly what I think if I think they are staring at me.

I'm always covered in the s**t, can't help it, always been like it. Start the day clean but then s**t happens lol...... it gets worse when the downlighters are already cut out. I wish I could be cleaner but that only happens when I'm on nice board work (which isn't often in my world) so I'm have just accepted I'm a messy git..... work quality is what its about to me.

I'm always covered in the s**t, can't help it, always been like it. Start the day clean but then s**t happens lol...... it gets worse when the downlighters are already cut out. I wish I could be cleaner but that only happens when I'm on nice board work (which isn't often in my world) so I'm have just accepted I'm a messy git..... work quality is what its about to me.
No excuse for being messy I have an issue with messy people it winds me up. I'm not doubting your quality one bit. Tag along with me on a job or two and I might be able to help? Trust me on domestics clean and tidy speaks volumes

No excuse for being messy I have an issue with messy people it winds me up. I'm not doubting your quality one bit. Tag along with me on a job or two and I might be able to help? Trust me on domestics clean and tidy speaks volumes
Yer me to,brush up before I start in the middle and at end of set if nowt else to do,you will never find me doing fuk all