Van signwriting

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

Hi guys , going to have my van sign written again as I want to promote machine render systems as I'm trying to do this all the time ( fed up with skimming etc ) anyone got any pics of their own vans they can post to give me some ideas , would be greatly appreciated . Got a Vauxhall vivaro by the way , cheers in advance look forward to seeing what you've got , [emoji106][emoji1]

I
Kept mine simple, had a couple of jobs from it. Sign writing isn't finished, website and numbers are on doors and back

I like your style of sign writing Olican. Plenty of white space. Note the big boys do the same. You have your name, what you do in one word and a number. Easy to read and memorise.

Find a local graphics design guy.they have loads better ideas of how to and what to put on van.that's there job and for a couple of hundred quid money well spent

Hi guys , going to have my van sign written again as I want to promote machine render systems as I'm trying to do this all the time ( fed up with skimming etc ) anyone got any pics of their own vans they can post to give me some ideas , would be greatly appreciated . Got a Vauxhall vivaro by the way , cheers in advance look forward to seeing what you've got , [emoji106][emoji1]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1439584442.488337.jpg

I got mine done short and sweet I'll pass you his number on he's mobile

Where my parents lived we were not allowed sign written vans so I had a big magnetic one made up.... no one noticed it was magnetic and the neighbours kicked off...

Be bold and clear and make sure your contact details are on every angle....

Status
Not open for further replies.