Van sign written

Thinking about getting my van sign written, just wondering if any one gets more work out of theres being done or does it just make it more of a target to be broken into. Been quoted £250 for both sides, back and logo on the front of a caddy. Thanks.

Had last en done . Bout 3 people asked in 7 years. Not bothered with new en . If your established and got a good network i would save money

Done my own. Ebay £55 and got front back and sides Inc doors and they designed it although I made my own logo as easy enough to do. Youtube again. Watched YouTube on how to fit writing. Took my time as did a bit at a time over 1 week. Side at a time basically. Will do my own again in the future. Well worth doing. Brings in work although I think it's a reminder to customers you are about. Picked up big and small jobs from it

I personally think it's worth doing but only because I've had jobs off mine. Think it's a small punt if it pays off

I've had quite a bit off mine, but also won work because of it, had various customers tell me it looks professional and they like that.

Definitely worth doing. I've just bought a new van myself and in the process getting new design for it. Got loads of work with the old van. One off advertising fee

No brainier, I had a job last week, I then found out who had gave them my number. Over £8000 off their friend who had originally seen writing on van plus loads of other stuff down the years.

Took me a bloody week to get the writing off the last van before I could sell it.and people kept telling the wife i was in the pub . I've gone for a large magnetic one each side now. As I've swapped vans ect . And if u do a bit of subbing out u take them off. Cheers.

Sign written van a big yes ,many a phone call when parked at wicks,petrol stations,pub car parks,Asda, lol,and the motorway ,clean smart van will help your business,if it looks clean ,people think your clean at your job ,(which I try to be)and above all don’t be greedy .l charge £150 a day ,do a room easy, customer happy and your name gets passed on, you will never be a millionaire in this game,but it’s a job for life,

Awaiting the the trolls, lol

Sign written van a big yes ,many a phone call when parked at wicks,petrol stations,pub car parks,Asda, lol,and the motorway ,clean smart van will help your business,if it looks clean ,people think your clean at your job ,(which I try to be)and above all don’t be greedy .l charge £150 a day ,do a room easy, customer happy and your name gets passed on, you will never be a millionaire in this game,but it’s a job for life,

150 a room? ...

Yes bud ,not including mats,work Monday to Thursday ,430 quid in my pocket ,do a bit of fishing of a Friday and take the family somewhere at the weekends,

And people say I’m a busy fool ,:llorando:

Things sometimes change when England play test matches,like to go watch em (love test cricket) Southampton tomorrow , weeks wages ,(travel , hotel and tickets)..... each to thier own:maraca:

You need to put your prices up!! It’s people like you (bottom feeders!) who are running the average plasterers wages and skilled plasterers prices down! Have some self worth ffs! £150 a room pffft!

You need to put your prices up!! It’s people like you (bottom feeders!) who are running the average plasterers wages and skilled plasterers prices down! Have some self worth ffs! £150 a room pffft!
That's what I was thinking. Also, very worrying if that room includes a ceiling

Who said 150 a room? I said I could do a room easy in a day,still I’m not A crook,if it’s in a day I will do it ,watched a chap skim a conservatory last week charged 400 quid to skim 4 boards, couldn’t do kitchen (float and set) I had ago finished at 1,30 ,150 quid ,plus mats which was 64,90 ,who’s the crook

Still think this is best advert lol

Attachments

• 15355637140188583098237919127749.jpg
    15355637140188583098237919127749.jpg
    931.5 KB · Views: 266
Personal taste I guess,
I've never sign written a van yet, I buy new vans every three year and then chop them in.
Mind we're Renderer's not domestic plasterers so it's not the kind of work we look for.

Nice one looks like I will be having it sign written then. Suppose it will pay for its self even if one job comes off it. I do get work from word of mouth and through facebook but looking at other places to advertise if anyone can suggest anywhere just to fill my dates up abit more.

I think any advertising is good advertising :D

If you get one job it has paid for itself :D

Also you dont want your van to look like a plumbers or a carpenters :D Thieves may be deterred from our vans

Thinking about getting my van sign written, just wondering if any one gets more work out of theres being done or does it just make it more of a target to be broken into. Been quoted £250 for both sides, back and logo on the front of a caddy. Thanks.
I've got some magnet sign to put on van never put them only if I need indoor work and that mostly over winter f**k external work once they turn the clock I batten down for four months I'm soft lol

Who said 150 a room? I said I could do a room easy in a day,still I’m not A crook,if it’s in a day I will do it ,watched a chap skim a conservatory last week charged 400 quid to skim 4 boards, couldn’t do kitchen (float and set) I had ago finished at 1,30 ,150 quid ,plus mats which was 64,90 ,who’s the crook
Even my mrs sister earns twice what you charge a day and that’s just for her sitting in a chair painting nails drinking tea,
Most plasterers aren’t good business minded , including myself

Even my mrs sister earns twice what you charge a day and that’s just for her sitting in a chair painting nails drinking tea,

He must be trolling or rough as f**k. Wouldn’t get me tools out van for 150 a day

300 pound a day painting nails lol any jobs going ther

I took mine off got a couple of calls