Van mileage

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick Ass Land Rover 110 Hardtop 183,000 and still kicks ass bring on the snow etc. helped quite a few folk out of ditches etc last year when winter hit hard :)

Kick Ass Land Rover 110 Hardtop 183,000 and still kicks ass bring on the snow etc. helped quite a few folk out of ditches etc last year when winter hit hard :)

the dream car for me, defender 110.
once i've renovated the new house its on the list of purchases!

you won't be dissapointed @ mikeadams 1985 I love mine to bits it has its faults but much cheaper to run than the vans I had previous. plus so much more fun to drive especially in the snow etc :)

Turkish workmenship at its best, id guess the cills are rotten as a pear,
I chopped a 53 plate transit in for my vivaro, it was riddled! you could kick a football through the wing and the cills washed away with the jet wash.

Any rust arti?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Just the usual on the arches but i keep on top of it..........got the van off an old fella who deals antiques so it had only done 50K when i got it last year which was canny for an 04 plate.

had a wobble on the steering the other week and thought it was the wheel balancing or tracking. took a look underneath and one of my tyres had wire coming through the rubber....................:RpS_blushing:

Just the usual on the arches but i keep on top of it..........got the van off an old fella who deals antiques so it had only done 50K when i got it last year which was canny for an 04 plate.

had a wobble on the steering the other week and thought it was the wheel balancing or tracking. took a look underneath and one of my tyres had wire coming through the rubber....................:RpS_blushing:

Keep on top of it as in? Underseal?

Mine was full of hole underneath, arches, cross members etc etc etc, horrific tbh!!

Bought it of an evening in a bit of a rush :(

(****** I know)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

either get me marra who's a bodyshop gaffa to sort them or just wack some white hammerite metal paint on the arches. you can't notice the new paint once the van is up the tits. I dont brush it on i just dab it on with a sponge so it just looks like stonechip paint effect...................if that makes sense.............:RpS_unsure:

I did underseal the chassis when i got it as well

@wezley good vans them and if I recall correctly yours is very well kitted out neat and tidy in the back? the pics in the other van thread??

Last edited by a moderator:
55 ranger 107k again very good in the winter pulled a canter with a 12ft body out if a ditch sideways last year, it had come off the road in the snow and ended up wedged between a tree and a huge pile of snow and ice just threw a rope around the body tied it to tow bar and dragged the **** out with ease, 4wdl lock the difs and away you go

@wezley good vans them and if I recall correctly yours is very well kitted out neat and tidy in the back? the pics in the other van thread??
Yeah shes well kitted up, ordered a new one for new year so have to fit the back out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.