Van insurance

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used go skippy,I got an online quote for 1200 and thaught sod that but within minutes they phoned me up and halved it (well £660 something)fully comp,27 years old and one years no claims,thaught that was quite good,just tell them you can get it elsewhere for £X and they'll probably beat it as long as you give them a realistic estimate.

I've been with tesco and its gone up up and and its s**t just found one that halved it but I've never heard of the company before

Pissed me off when the renewal is way more than a requite. .. just chancing their arm that you will forget to cancel

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

lol @Danny .... I do that every year - cancel and requote cheaper ... they can stick there admin fee up there arse if they think im paying £50 notes for my 'everything will automatically renew' letter...

lol @Danny .... I do that every year - cancel and requote cheaper ... they can stick there admin fee up there arse if they think im paying £50 notes for my 'everything will automatically renew' letter...
My kit car policy auto renews but it has been the same for 10 years...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

i`m with directline for years now they reasonably priced, but NFU is second to none for service although they can be pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.