Utiform Quattro Plastering Machine on ebay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats not a bargain ......why would someone have a machine for 2 years and use it once?

that utiform is a good price, and a good machine. i used one of these for a bit before i got my v2

its a good chunk of money is 5 and half grand for an old machine like that, theres some good second hand ones around for around the 8 grand mark, that havent done a lot of work.

just short of 14 grand plus vat.
i bought it off a firm that was going bust, it was only 6 month old with 50 hours on the clock when i got it.
they vary in price depending what extras you get on it,ive got the top spec one hence the price. it has a vibrating plate on as well as pressure washer unit etc.they give 20 grand plus vat for it new.
depends what your doing with it, all i do is external rendering and flo screed so its fit for purpose as it will take 7 bags of monorex in the hopper in one go, i tried all sorts of electric machines before i got it and found this one most suitable for me.

i would personally,just my opinion, but as said just depends what your doing. i had a trial with an mtec and wernt that impressed to be honest.
but you just obviously need somewhere to store it and all the hoses etc, and the rotor and stators for it are a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.