Utform

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Has anyone else noticed a run of very low hours or brand new utiform quattros on eBay?
There good prices too .....are they s**t or something basically or is it just a coincidence?

Watch out for some joker selling a utiform on ebay. He will offer a low buy it now price after you have made a bid and will give you garbage about ebay guaranteeing payment by Western Union. The machine is usually located in some hard to get part of the Scottish Highlands and he will offer immediate dispatch by courier after payment made by Western Union. I would never buy a machine without at least seeing it and even then I would pick it up cash on collection or on delivery.

Watch out for some joker selling a utiform on ebay. He will offer a low buy it now price after you have made a bid and will give you garbage about ebay guaranteeing payment by Western Union. The machine is usually located in some hard to get part of the Scottish Highlands and he will offer immediate dispatch by courier after payment made by Western Union. I would never buy a machine without at least seeing it and even then I would pick it up cash on collection or on delivery.

sound advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.