Usyk vs Bellew

Members online

This is one of my lads having his first bout last Saturday. Hope the video goes through

Attachments

• 059B81A6-1C52-46E1-8598-D499B1EEFD86.MP4
    46.5 MB · Views: 333
This is one of my lads having his first bout last Saturday. Hope the video goes through
Actually it’s good to see guys who know their boxing. I’ve got a club that’s really going well at the moment, might stick the odd fight on here if it’s allowed
Actually it’s good to see guys who know their boxing. I’ve got a club that’s really going well at the moment, might stick the odd fight on here if it’s allowed
Video wouldn’t upload, any suggestions/ help ?

Videos don’t work on this shite website can u upload to youtube

Don’t want to put them on YouTube as other clubs see them. Photos will have to do for now.
84917EB5-2095-4B5C-8BF0-702C81482A18.jpeg

Can’t view the video @bill? What club do they box at? My boy is at sudbury abc.
Whitehawk abc, based in Brighton. Your clubs in Suffolk isn’t it ? Im’ up in Cambridge for a big show on December 16th,Eastern Counties versus the rest. I’m bringing up my 2 Southern Counties Champions . Your club might have lads there.

If they start too young they get bored and mess around. Better leaving until their early teens really, they’re doing it then because THEY want to .

Makes sense, I just want him to learn a discipline really, plus keep fit. Not interested in him being a proper boxer etc.

They can’t officially spar or box until they’re 10
Both me lads one 12 n 14 been on it at local club sometimes 3 hours week 12 year old has wavered a bit n ain’t gone
But older lad keeping at it been going nearly 6 months At least if they get in a bit a trouble they got as a back up