Usual nonsense

Spark said last night, I am putting a smoke alarm cable, rewiring light pendant,, a few small holes will need patched. Wtf.
That’s fine,just clear it with him who’s paying you for it and what your charging.When you think of it he got paid to make those holes.

Spark has appeared,,,, I said what's that all about,,,,, he said sorry I couldn't find cables, it was late last night and I lost it, and took a hammer to ceiling.

I kid you not, when they cut light recess out after I've boarded but before I have skimmed I add £5 per hole to final invoice to developer, just to put the cat amounts the pigeons.

I kid you not, when they cut light recess out after I've boarded but before I have skimmed I add £5 per hole to final invoice to developer, just to put the cat amounts the pigeons.
Customer will pay me for remedial, said he will take it off sparks bill.

He’d of had 20 wires hanging out that ceiling all screwed to a joist with his wire still tucked up. c**t

Spark has appeared,,,, I said what's that all about,,,,, he said sorry I couldn't find cables, it was late last night and I lost it, and took a hammer to ceiling.

Tell him to put his balaclava on correctly next time so he can see what he’s doing

@Olican platts his cables for the sparky :D

One of life's little pleasures :sisi:

IMG_2765.JPG