Using white beads with different colour top coat

Members online

dean01

Hi Guys,

I’m doing an magnolia coloured Acrylic render for a customer. My issue is that I have white beads, would this be a problem. I’m thinking should be covered by the acrylic top coat so colour shouldn’t show. What you think?

Thanks

More of any astetic aspect, personally I like white beads on a different colour render. They're not expensive to buy colour matched

I see what you mean, I take it your using a solid bead not a mesh bead. In that case whatever @Rigsby says (y)
47DB0BDE-B489-4853-977F-F29D3ED4CFA6.gif

Why not just use the beads and cut your own mesh and fold it over the corners. Belcast would be covered anyway unless your doing top half of the house and looking up at it.

Customer will be right on the moanimg
Get the right colours of bead
Learn to price work which covers all materials not leftovers or disclaimer

Tru pros will save them white beads for a white acrylic

Your welcome

I know I sho

Your welcome
I know I should get right colour I’m asking if using white on magnolia background will show ? If I can get away with perfect as haven’t got local stockist for beads and I have white on site !

Your welcome
If you spray it it doesn't mater what colour beads cos it's covered by the top coat unless is a visable stop bead on a wall edge

Your welcome :maraca:

I know I sho

I know I should get right colour I’m asking if using white on magnolia background will show ? If I can get away with perfect as haven’t got local stockist for beads and I have white on site !
we all know what happens when we try to get away with it, it goes pear.

As Arti said the bead will be covered in acrylic so no problem unless you can see for example a stop bead edge or the underside of a drip bead. Magnolia or Ivory isn't too obvious though.

If you spray it it doesn't mater what colour beads cos it's covered by the top coat unless is a visable stop bead on a wall edge

Your welcome :maraca:

No doubt arti
It just don’t look right before spray so would be a no from me .
For that reason I am out !

Your welcome