Using the Ritmo to spray thin coat?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
1180ce5956d8a3691f96f1dabb1cd5b5.jpg

I use this one with a remote lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this vid on youtube and it looks like he is using a texture gun to spray thin coat?

Anyone used a PFT Swing type gun on a Ritmo for thin coat?

Notice the compressor?

Surely that would of been quicker by hand, especially with all the cleaning in the eaves.

Surely that would of been quicker by hand, especially with all the cleaning in the eaves.

My tennis elbow has not fully recovered so spray it is. My next job is a 110m2 gable with no eaves or windows. Also note how he can spray and have a smoke at the same time!

Think I will need the seperate compressor this guy used a G4 compressor on his gun.

He used the Ritmo as a conveyor only? What's the problem with having the Ritmo mix it?

The machine will mix it but you obviously need to be running speed 5 minimum which has the gear coming out a bit quick. In that vid he has it set on speed 2/3.

I watched a guy on youtube put a wall on with spray machine and it took longer to spray it on than I could put it on by hand I dnt think It will kick off spraying multi just less stress on ur joints etc

Thought vid was a guy spraying multi as it dint load up b4 I put that last comment..suppose that's a diff topic

you'll need a bigger compressor for the swing gun for more even spread and what ever speed you want
for the 1.5mm top coat speed 3 is plenty i done 60 m2 gable on a bungalow in about 40 minute

you'll need a bigger compressor for the swing gun for more even spread and what ever speed you want
for the 1.5mm top coat speed 3 is plenty i done 60 m2 gable on a bungalow in about 40 minute

My first wall I primed it through the pipe at speed 5 and then forgot to turn it down to 0. Must have got it all on in like 40 seconds! Only 3m x 2.5m. That was bucket stuff.

Maybe try conveying only then to start with.

Picked up a ABN V-MEKO 400 compressor last week. Can pick it up with one hand. Half the size of the LK402

. My next job is a 110m2 gable with no eaves or windows.
Then spray it, makes sense on jobs like that, sure the eze 24 would be a good choice of machine.
We have just done an ewi job all by hand as it was quicker than masking it all up and spraying

Attachments

• DSC_0358.JPG
    DSC_0358.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 359
Then spray it, makes sense on jobs like that, sure the eze 24 would be a good choice of machine.
We have just done an ewi job all by hand as it was quicker than masking it all up and spraying
get in there with" the Eze 24 " good machine ,your right ,but its not Plasterers Talk Group mate

Last edited:
My first wall I primed it through the pipe at speed 5 and then forgot to turn it down to 0. Must have got it all on in like 40 seconds! Only 3m x 2.5m. That was bucket stuff.

Maybe try conveying only then to start with.

Picked up a ABN V-MEKO 400 compressor last week. Can pick it up with one hand. Half the size of the LK402
Yeah definitely mead to turn it back down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Dislikes are building ,i like to thank you ,Danny are you still giving out free tools for the most dislikes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.